10 Marmion Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Historic "Worker's Cottage"
Step back in time and embrace the history, warmth and timeless appeal of this atmospheric circa 1895 character cottage.
Offering a seamless fusion of old and new and rich in original period features, the classic facade gives way to a tradition floor plan with spacious light filled rooms.
Timber bifold doors open to a delightful private rear courtyard with cottage gardens. The front porch is the perfect zone to kick back, relax, watch the world go by and enjoy sunsets over Freo with a vino.
An eclectic feel good home positioned in East Fremantle’s historic “Plympton Ward” with George St, the river, beaches and Fremantle all on your doorstep.
Please be aware this property is currently leased until 20/4/22 at $430 per week
• Traditional weatherboard “semi”
• Two double sized bedrooms
• Formal lounge with working fireplace
• Dining area with updated kitchen and stainless steel appliances
• Sympathetically renovated bathroom
• Solid wide Jarrah floorboards, high timber ceilings and original fireplaces
• Private rear courtyard
• Original backyard toilet laundry conversion
• Just a short stroll to a host of wonderful bars, cafes and restaurants
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 144 m²