101 Moreing Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
A Life Of Convenience
Creatively renovated and extended with hints of its original early 50’s incarnation, this substantial chateau style residence puts you in the heart of the action with the convenience of a thriving local shopping precinct on your doorstep.
Casually styled with an easy flow, the cavernous, central living zone with soaring timbered ceilings sets the scene for the large, roomy spaces throughout the home. The main living level of the home includes:
– A well equip marble topped kitchen with adjacent dining area
– Large separate lounge/theatre room with built-in cabinetry
– 3 large bedrooms (all with robes)
– Family sized bathroom with spa
– Large private alfresco entertaining area
– Laundry (3rd wc)
From its commanding vantage point, the upstairs master suite, parents retreat and balconies enjoy views across the skyline to the hills escarpment.
Often sought but rarely found, the huge undercroft garage is a dream for the hobbyist and collectors with loads of space to store all your toys.
This warm, rustic and highly liveable home is sure to appeal to a wide mix of buyers looking to maximise their “lifestyle and location”.
– Ducted reverse cycle a/c
– Electronic alarm system
– Easy-care reticulated gardens
– Secure storeroom
– Elevated 436 sqm survey-strata block
– A short stroll to local shops and cafes
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 436 m²
- 3 Garage