10B Lever Place, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Private contemporary home in desirable location
Welcome to 10B Lever Place in family-friendly Willagee – an immaculate three bedroom, two bathroom rear survey strata home in a quiet cul-de-sac location near Webber Reserve. This gorgeous, easy-care property is the perfect lock-and-leave and large enough to accommodate a small family seeking a foothold in this popular suburb in the City of Melville.
Built by the current owners in 2013, this thoughtfully designed home is packed with features designed to make your home life comfortable. The three bedrooms all feature built-in robes (double walk-in robes to the master), quality carpets and quality window treatments, with great separation between the master and minor rooms.
The queen-sized master bedroom, located at the front of the home, features a contemporary ensuite with an oversized semi-frameless shower with a rainhead fitting, a single vanity and a toilet behind a privacy plinth. Adjacent, a separate lounge/theatre room offers families an alternate space for a parents’ retreat or light-filled activity area.
Separating the bedrooms is a lovely open-plan living zone incorporating the casual kitchen, family and dining and includes a split system reverse cycle air conditioner. Expansive windows and sliding doors invite an abundance of natural light into this space. You’ll love entertaining in the spacious kitchen, complete with plentiful white, soft-closing cabinetry, dishwasher, 900mm electric oven, gas cooktop and a double pantry.
Storage need never be an issue, with a double linen cupboard, well-equipped laundry and an external storeroom.
Outdoors, the timber accented alfresco is under the main roof, you’ll never worry about spending too much time garden with delightful low maintenance reticulated garden beds. The thoughtful addition of cafe blinds ensures you’ll enjoy this tranquil space throughout the seasons.
This popular family area enjoys excellent local infrastructure, including the Caralee Community School, the Archibald Street shopping precinct, local library (with a recent $1 million upgrade) and Willagee Medical Centre, in close proximity to Webber Reserve and Tony Zuvela Park at the end of the street. Kids will love Webber Nature Park, and there’s plenty within walking distance to enjoy a coffee and a treat, including Precious Organics and Eve’s Leaf.
– Private 2013 built rear three bedroom, two bathroom home
– Desirable location in quiet no-through-road with lovely park at the end
– Two separate living zones
– Soft carpets to bedrooms and theatre
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and gas bayonet in casual living zone
– Quality European kitchen appliances including dishwasher
– Soft closing cabinets
– Double walk-in-robes in master bedroom
– Family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Double linen cupboard
– Alfresco with cafe blinds under the main roof
– Security screens on windows and sliding doors
– Easy care gardens (auto reticulated with phone app connectivity)
– Gas hot water system
– External storeroom
– Window tinting to west-facing rooms
– CCTV and entry camera with phone app connectivity
– NBN and Foxtel connected
– Double lock-up garage
– 320sqm survey-strata rear block
Council Rates: Approx. $ 1,700.25 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $789.99 pa
– 450m to Webber Reserve and Nature Park
– 730m to IGA, Medical Centre & shops
– 600m to Caralee Community School
– 600m to Woolworths Melville
– 850m to Melville Senior Highschool
– 1.4km to Carawatha Park & Nature Playground
– 2.2km to Mel Maria Catholic Primary School
– 2.3km to Seton Catholic College
– 3.6km to Murdoch University
– 3.9km to Santa Maria College
– 4km to Westfield Booragoon
– 4.2km to Corpus Christi College
– 4.7km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
– 5km to Fremantle
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous home soon.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 320 m²
- Floor Area is 190 m²
- 2 Garage