11 Chilton Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Your Future Begins Here
Situated in a highly sought-after location in the Campbell Estate, this mid century property on a large 809 sqm block boasts lovely park side views just across the street. Imagine waking up to the sight of lush greenery and the sound of nature, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere for you and your family.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, investor, or developer, this property is a canvas for your dreams. Don’t miss the chance to own a piece of real estate with potential for future growth and development.
One of the standout features of this property is the expansive 809 square metre block, presenting a rare opportunity for savvy investors or those looking to build their dream home. With a R25 zoning and 20 metre frontage, the potential for subdivision opens up a world of possibilities for future expansion or development projects.
The current two bedroom, 1 bathroom home presents well with a great opportunity to rent out whilst you plan your future development. Subdivide the block into two blocks and build, demolish and build your dream home, renovate the existing home to accommodate your family or hold the property and lease it out. Whichever you choose, this is a rare opportunity to buy into this growth suburb of Willagee.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Agent, to view this property soon.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 carport
– 2 bedroom, 1 home with views from balcony to park opposite
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in lounge
– Freestanding oven
– Fireplace; gas bayonet
– Electric hot water system
– Huge backyard
– Single carport
– Generous 809 sqm block
– R25 zoning
Location (approx. distances)
• 750m to Winnacott Reserve
• 81m to Roy Neal Reserve
• 1.2km to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist,
• specialist shops)
• 1.1km to Caralee Community School
• 1.2km to Melville Senior High School
• 5.5km to Seton Catholic College
• 4.7km to Corpus Christi College
• 5.1km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2.5km to Woolworths Melville
• 3.9km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 3km to Melville LeisureFit
• 6km to Point Walter Boat Ramp
• 5.9km to Fremantle
• 16.7km to Perth
• 4.6km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.3km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 809 m²