11 Yeovil Crescent, BICTON WA 6157
Nestled in one of Bicton’s favourite family friendly streets and enjoying a valley outlook from its elevated position, this character filled circa 1924 home invokes a sense of history and the true essence of family living.
Maintaining all of its original features with a seamless blend of modern improvements, this substantial home has benefited from a unique contemporary extension adding extra volume and liveability with all the modern comforts.
The traditional floor plan seamlessly flows to an inspiring light filled living space with high windows capturing the breeze and adding to the homes solar passive credentials. There’s also lot of opportunity to “get creative” and add your own personal touch to add a second bathroom or 4th bedroom with the flexible spaces on hand.
Roomy and comfortable with all the inbuilt credentials for a long term family home, you’ll enjoy all the buzz and convenience this vibrant and family friendly riverside precinct has to offer.
– Solid double brick construction
– Rich original period features with high ceilings and solid timber trimmings
– 3 double sized beds (one currently used as a formal dining)
– Choice of living zones
– Traditional formal lounge with large split system a/c unit and gas heater
– Huge open plan living zone with soaring ceilings
– Well-appointed galley style timber kitchen
– Large study (4th bedroom) with split system a/c
– Further multi-use “utility” room
– Family sized bathroom
– Enjoy year round outdoor entertaining alfresco entertaining area with shade blinds and water feature
– Large extended garage with extra storage space with further covered parking
– 16 panel solar system (4.4 Kw)
– Expansive front yard with mature reticulated gardens and a stunning Royal Poinciana
– Substantial 535 sqm block with wide frontage
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 535 m²
- 2 Garage