11A Denien Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, IN 4 DAYS WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
A fantastic entry level mid century cottage in the heart of Willagee, displaying all the style of its generation, this delightful 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home will provide that essential first step on the property ladder, or addition to your portfolio. Nestled comfortably on a proposed street-front survey-strata titled 293sqm block, this north-facing cottage-feel property offers the very best opportunity for you to make Willagee your new home.
A quintessential 1950’s mottled Cathedral glass-paned front door opens onto original jarrah floorboards which grace the property throughout. Glide effortlessly through to your front living room where you will enjoy high ceilings, and that all-important warm winter sunshine with north-facing French doors boasting the same bespoke glasswork that allows for both privacy and uninterrupted cascading natural light. An original brick fireplace offers a central focus that creates an inviting sense of warmth and welcome year-round, install a gas fireplace and enjoy the ambience this will add to this front living space.
Moving effortlessly through to your meals and kitchen area, enjoy gentle,natural-light filling the space through original sash windows. This generous area offers original stylings and makes mealtime a breeze with ample preparation space, and room to spare for extended family and friends. A rear sunroom provides the perfect spot for a home office, reading nook, or simply a place to ponder as you look out onto a paved rear garden that would flourish under the watchful eye of an avid gardener.
Your master bedroom at the front of the property enjoys the same glorious winter sunshine as your living room, with north-facing windows. This is a cosy space just made for switching off and relaxing. A second double bedroom offers the same classic stylings found throughout and enjoys protected west-facing windows and gentle natural light. With a newly remodelled bathroom (which has kept the original bespoke pink bath) enjoy a stylish and easy-care vibe for relaxation and pampering.
Strolling distance to the Archibald Street shopping precinct, Denien Street also offers a truly diverse and exciting lifestyle. Close to Freo and surrounding neighbourhood delights, this is a home that will enable you to truly establish your new lifestyle. A sought-after Willagee location, divine Denien Street is close to key transport links and local amenities making it the perfect home to make your own. Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the rich Willagee community.
To arrange a time to view this quintessential cottage home,please call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, today on 0410 085 174,
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car spaces
• Mid-century cottage with north facing light
• Proposed survey strata titled 293qm block with street frontage
• Single brick construction with high ceilings throughout
• Updated bathroom features new shower, vanity and fresh paint
• Jarrah flooring throughout
• Gas hot water system
• Original features, including fireplace, feature glass doors, and sash windows
• Spacious paved alfresco area and tiled front porch
• Spacious laundry with new sink and new toilet
• Reticulated and landscaped front garden on manual timer
• parking for two or more vehicles
• Newly installed fencing to the rear of the property
Location (approx. distances)
• 300m to Winnacott Reserve
• 700m to Roy Neal Reserve
• 350m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist,
• specialist shops)
• 550m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 4.4km to Seton Catholic College
• 5km to Corpus Christi College
• 5.2km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2.4km to Woolworths Melville
• 4.8km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 3.6km to Melville LeisureFit
• 6.2km to Point Walter Boat Ramp
• 5.8km to Fremantle
• 17km to Perth
• 5km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.6km to Fiona Stanley Hospital/St John of God Hospital, Murdoch
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 293 m²
- 2 Garage