11C Hawkes Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
RECORD SALE PRICE ACHIEVED! PHONE SIOBHAN MICALE TO HELP REACH THE SAME RESULT!
More a family home than a villa, this gorgeous three bedroom, two bathroom abode is brimming with features that make it an absolute stand-out property.
You’ll immediately notice this 2019 built home on a strata title is larger than most in its class, with a floorplan that separates the spacious minor bedrooms from the king-sized suite at the rear of the house. Stunning timber-effect floor tiling, combined with airy light-filled living spaces, lends a relaxed ‘coastal’ vibe throughout.
Central to the home is the spectacular kitchen, full of ‘wow factor’ including engineered stone benches, glass splashbacks and Bosch stainless steel appliances. You’ll be awed by the amount of sleek, soft-closing cabinetry, the central island breakfast bar with waterfall ends and the layout which separates the dining and living areas.
The contemporary bathrooms feature semi-frameless showers, double recessed vanities and stainless steel tapware, and the laundry is beautifully appointed with a Bosch washer and dryer.
Entertain friends and family outdoors in style beneath your alfresco, complete with a vertical herb garden, tranquil water feature and fun festoon lighting. Low maintenance, reticulated garden beds are perfect for busy people on the go, and your children and/or four-legged companion will love the beautiful park and playground directly across the road.
This dress-circle, parkside position is one of Coolbellup’s finest, close to Coolbellup Community School and walking/riding distance to Seton Catholic College. The Coolbellup Village Shopping Centre includes Woolworths, specialty stores, and a choice of cafes for your morning pick-me-up. Public transport, childcare facilities and a medical centre are all convenient local amenities you’ll appreciate.
Phone Siobhan Micale to view this impressive home soon.
• Modern, light-filled 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom villa
• Rear villa, built by Denovo Home Group in 2019
• Timber-effect tiled floor tiling throughout (carpets to bedrooms)
• Built-in mirrored robes
• 30-course ceilings throughout
• Soft-closing Blum cabinetry throughout
• Engineered stone benchtops throughout
• Drying courtyard off the laundry
• Bosch kitchen appliances, including 900mm 6-burner gas cooktop, 600mm electric oven and dishwasher
• Plumbed double fridge recess
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Semi-frameless showers with rainhead roses
• Stainless steel tapware & towel rails
• Alfresco under the main roof, with water feature & decorative metal screens
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning (living & master)
• Reticulated garden beds
• Vertical herb garden (oregano, parsley, chives & more)
• Double lock-up garage with 20mm rubber floor, wall-mounted chin-up bar, fan and built-in shelving
• Directly opposite Jarvis Park and nature playground
• 440m to bus stops on Counsel Rd
• 1.1km to Coolbellup Community School
• 800m to Seton Catholic College
• 3km to Fremantle College
• 3.2km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2.5km to Bibra Lake and playground
• 4.7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 4.3km to South Beach
• 2km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
COUNCIL RATES APPROX. $1,800
WATER RATES APPROX. $1,121.39
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 246 m²
- 2 Garage