120A Garling Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
The Quiet Surprise Unfolds
Step inside and leave the world behind, as this beautifully serene home unfolds with a series of light-filled spaces opening to delightful north-facing alfresco areas and lovely gardens. With a second separate living area, a fourth bedroom or ideal study, and a secluded master suite with its own French doors to the garden, this home has real flexibility and flow. Tasteful renovation and extension has added space and quality, and double-glazed windows create a haven of complete quiet.
Set behind secure entrance gates, with a double garage and additional off-street parking, the home opens from a paved front courtyard. Inside, bamboo floors flow to a separate living room, and then the expansive open-plan space beyond. The kitchen is finely renovated, with genuine granite tops, soft-closing cabinetry, clever lighting and a stainless steel rangehood suspended over the 5-burner gas cooktop set into the wide breakfast bar.
White plantation shutters everywhere add to the design appeal, including a sliding panel opening to two limestone-paved alfresco areas. It’s a totally delightful space for relaxation, among beautiful gardens of roses and lavender. On the practical side, there are two garden sheds, and the double garage opens through to a hardstand for trailer or tinnie at the side of the home.
The unusually large master suite also makes the most of the garden, with double doors to the alfresco. There are three more bedrooms, including a second master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robes, and one that would make the perfect study. Another bathroom has a separate toilet off the spacious laundry. Solar power is a fabulous bonus, as well as reverse cycle air-conditioning and excellent security.
Come and experience the quietly delightful atmosphere of this lovely home and see for yourself how the surprise unfolds!
– Whisper-quiet 4 bedroom, 2 bath home delightfully renovated
– Second living zone, spacious open-plan
– Modern kitchen with genuine granite tops
– White plantation shutters throughout, bamboo floors
– Expansive limestone-paved alfresco faces north
– Fourth bedroom/study
– Reticulated relaxing rear gardens
– Double-glazed windows throughout (excellent security features)
– Roller shutters to laundry and rear family
– Solar panels with 3 kw inverter
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas bayonet
– Freshly painted throughout
– Double garage and extra off-street parking
– Garage opens at rear to hardstand for trailer
– Fully enclosed front and rear yard
– Two storage sheds
– Generous 521 sqm block
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this stunning property today!