120B Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT. MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
120A Arkwell Street | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Study, 2 Garage |171 sqm internal | 239 sqm right street front survey strata block SOLD
120B Arkwell Street | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Study, 2 Garage | 170 sqm internal | 236 sqm left street front survey strata block UNDER OFFER
120C Arkwell Street | 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Garage |164 sqm internal | 280 sqm rear survey strata block SOLD
Three brand new, sparkling homes are now available in a prime location within the highly desirable neighbourhood of Willagee. With three brand-new luxury bedrooms and two high spec bathrooms apiece, each of these survey-strata home provide an individuality of style that will be sure to excite even the most discerning buyer. Whether it’s a first home, next move, downsize, or investment opportunity, each property offers options to grow from the ground up.
Each home provides an individual character that will suit a variety of needs and desires. Designed to take full advantage of the location, each home is filled with natural light from artfully placed generous windows. The natural hub of each home, your kitchen will provide a five-burner gas stovetop with timeless subway tile backsplash, 900mm oven, sit-up stone bench-tops and ample storage options to create a seamless and modern lifestyle that will make entertaining a breeze. An effortless flow ensures that the integrated meals and living spaces that adjoin the kitchen flourish with the same superior level of style and finish, creating a contemporary feel that will continue for many years to come.
Each master suite offers a unique layout that enjoys gentle cascades of natural north-facing light, generous built-in wardrobes, and elegant ensuites with floor-to-ceiling tiles and glamourous tapware. Family bedrooms provide the same high-quality finish and access to natural light, with mirrored built-in wardrobes increasing the sense of light and space. Similarly, each family bathroom offers a unique layout while enjoying the same level of quality craftsmanship throughout.
In addition to these luxe features, properties 120A and 120B offer unique study/home office spaces with street frontage with views out across the lush greenery of Webber Reserve, bringing an added element of calm and tranquillity into your home.
A superior location, these three homes at 120 Arkwell Street provide as much for your lifestyle as your new home does. Directly opposite Webber Reserve, and many other surrounding parks, children and pets are spoiled for choice.
Become part of the rejuvenation of Willagee as you enjoy strolling past the quintessential shops that are the foundation of this sensational suburb. Revel in the aroma of fresh baked goods from Everyday Bread, or fresh coffee from one of the many locally owned and run cafes. An equally short walk, ride, or scoot from Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School, means you can leave the car at home and enjoy all the benefits that Willagee has to offer.
Each of these homes provides the opportunity to invest in your future both at home, and as a part of the local community of Willagee.
To arrange a time to view each of these signature quality homes contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, today on 0410 085 174.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car
• 3 uniquely designed brand new double brick homes
• Completed 2023
• Ducted zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Luxury stone benchtops, 900 mm gas hotplates with wok burner and oven in kitchens
• Instant gas hot water systems
• Spacious family bathrooms with baths in two front homes
• Study/home office in two front homes
• High-end easy-care finishes throughout each home
• Integrated living areas
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles in master ensuites
• High ceilings throughout
• Bespoke landscaping and individual courtyards
• No strata fees
• Stunning park side living opposite green open space
• Close to local schools and shopping opportunities
Location (approx. distances)
• Directly opposite Webber Reserve
• 1.1km to Winnacott Reserve
• 1.2km to Caralee Community School
• 1km to Melville Senior High School
• 3.3km to Seton Catholic College
• 6.1km to Corpus Christi College
• 6.3km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 1.5km to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist, specialist shops)
• 500m to Woolworths Melville
• 5.8km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 4km to Fremantle
• 18km to Perth
• 5.9km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 7.6km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage