122 Garling Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Relax! Pristine home near the park
Simplify your life with a pristine, quiet, low-maintenance four-bedroom, two-bathroom home designed to be relaxed and stress-free. Set back from the street, the limestone-textured exterior opens to an expanse of glossy large-format tiling that looks fabulous as well as being wonderfully practical.
The four bedrooms give you flexible options for a home office or playroom, and the master suite is substantial, with two walk-through robes and a double shower in the en-suite. North-facing and extra-spacious, the open-plan living is something special, with really generous kitchen and separate zones for lounging and dining.
Another large, carpeted living space is a nice surprise, perfect for a theatre room if movies are your thing. There’s a bath in the family bathroom, and external access to the drying court from the laundry, all with cool neutral décor. Outside, the aggregate-floored alfresco looks out to the jacarandas beyond, and the courtyard plantings are reticulated and easy care. As well as the automatic single garage, there is additional paved parking at the front of the home.
With a beautiful park close by, easy access to a range of shopping, services and transport, and simple to lock-up-and-leave for work or travel, this is the stress-free way to join the flourishing Willagee neighbourhood.
– Modern 2009 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
– Expansive open-plan living plus theatre room
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms, plus walk-through-robes in master bedroom
– Generous kitchen with gas cooktop
– Venetian blinds, air-conditioning, reticulation
– Family bathroom with bath
– En-suite with double shower and separate toilet
– Glossy tiling and fine carpeting
– North-facing alfresco
– Automatic garage plus off-street parking
– Foxtel connection in theatre room and master bedroom
– Close to lovely park and playground
– Handy to range of shopping, services, transport
– 394sqm survey-strata block + 89sqm common property driveway
– No strata fees
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this pristine family home today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 394 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²