128 Marmion Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
An Abundance of space and character
Open By Appointment – Please call Todd
This sympathetically renovated and extended circa 1920 residence will genuinely surprise you with its sense of space and huge room sizes.
Offering a seamless fusion of original period features with today’s modern luxuries, the home unfolds as you walk through its sprawling layout with vast spaces further accented by high ornate ceilings.
With generous accommodation and oversized bedrooms, the multiple living zones provide a rare flexibility for families or those who enjoy to entertain at home.
All the hard work has been done in returning this special piece of history to its original glory. With a wealth of exquisite traditional features and a sprawling floor plan maximising practical living space, this timeless residence is perfect for character lovers looking to take advantage of the wonderful lifestyle amenities on its doorstep.
– Professionally renovated and extended Californian bungalow
– Huge well equipped kitchen with timber bench tops, induction cooktops and extra storage
– Formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
– Central family living zone
– Formal and informal dining areas
– Private decked rear entertaining area
– 460 sqm Green Title lot