13 Featherstone Place, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Hilltop, Parkside: Perfect Spot for Family Home
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO.1 SELLING AGENT
Right on top of the hill, in a prized cul-de-sac on the park, this bright family home is in one of the best spots in Willagee. Step over the road to a very private park for barbecues, family gatherings and basketball games, or just enjoy your own lush secret garden beyond the delightful alfresco at home.
Interiors are fresh and white with two separate living areas, including the front living room with built in robes and the generous north facing open plan family zone with big windows all around for the green outlook. Homes in this elevated, serene location are rarely offered, and this one offers a fresh canvas for settling into the neighbourhood.
Reticulated lawns and flourishing red hibiscus set the scene for this brick and tile home, opening to a separate living room or ideal home office, with built-in storage. Easy-care tiles flow into the master bedroom, with paired windows looking to the front garden and across to the park. The walk-in-robe is fully fitted out, and the ensuite features the brand new tapware found throughout. There’s a corner bath in the family bathroom and separate toilet off the laundry. Three more bedrooms all have built-in-robes, including one with new air-conditioning and a colourful garden vista.
It’s the generous air-conditioned open-plan living zone that is the home’s most stunning feature, with extensive glass wrapping around and inviting the outside in, framing the picturesque gardens. The central kitchen with breakfast bar, wall oven, gas cooktop and pantry, and the adjacent dining zone welcomes the light from the northern courtyard.
With a dividing wall separating the family area, it flows effortlessly outside to a curved alfresco under the home’s main roof. It is a very private entertaining and relaxation area, with lawn and a wonderful screen of greenery that has a secret garden feeling, ideal for a cubby and with room for a pool.
It’s a quiet and serene spot, as just four cul-de-sacs lead to the park. It’s also very convenient and central: local shopping and cafes are nearby, Fremantle is ten minutes down the road and there is quick access to the freeway and Perth city.
Come and explore all the possibilities of park side living on the hill.
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
• Superb location: quiet elevated cul-de-sac on the park
• 2002 built brick-and-tile family home, bright refreshed interiors
• Two living areas, including one at front offering ideal home office
• Reticulated gardens, including lawn and ‘secret garden’ at rear
• Master suite with fitted walk-in-robe, en-suite and park outlook
• New tapware, new lighting, freshly painted, security screens
• Brilliant garden vista from spacious open-plan
• Curved alfresco, citrus trees, room for pool
• Second living has gas bayonet and built-in storage
• Reverse-cycle air-con in open-plan, new aircon in rear bedroom
• Double garage with access to rear, side pedestrian gate
• Spacious 594 sqm block
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 594 m²
- Floor Area is 143 m²
- 2 Garage