13 Power Place, ATTADALE WA 6156
With no more than a few cul-de-sacs found in Attadale, this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home on a spacious block truly is a rare offering. The opportunity to watch the kids walk to Mel Maria Catholic Primary School at the bottom of the street is simply too good to pass up. Sip on your coffee from under the front verandah that overlooks the stunning azaleas and roses in the garden while wrapping around the entire house – the scene has already been set.
The residence is cool in the summer and comfortable throughout winter – its character accentuated by high ceilings with decorative cornices and feature skirting boards you will fall in love with upon first glance. The formal front lounge with a fireplace is large in size and leads through to an elegant formal dining room – or vice versa.
A central kitchen with an island breakfast bar – or meals area – comes complete with a ceramic Westinghouse cooktop, a Fisher and Paykel under-bench oven, a dishwasher of the same brand, a walk-in pantry and tiled splashbacks, whilst looking over a generous casual family room that defines relaxation.
The master suite boasts ample built-in wardrobe and linen storage, a ceiling fan and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom. The fourth bedroom can easily be converted into a study if need be, adding to the floor plan’s versatility even further.
At the rear, the local birdlife can be heard no matter where you sit underneath a series of pitched alfresco entertaining areas that are overlooked by a lush tropical oasis backyard with a deep family-sized gas and solar-heated swimming pool with its own integrated spa. As a bonus there are potential city views from a future second storey.
Attadale Primary School is also just around the corner, as are sprawling local parklands, the stunning Attadale Reserve foreshore and our beautiful Swan River. Santa Maria College, Point Walter Golf Course, local cafes, eateries and shopping, public transport, Fremantle and more – nothing is too far away from your front doorstep. How wonderful!
4 bedrooms 2 bathroom 2 cars
– Gas and solar-heated pool/spa out back, complete with a Chemigem system
– Outdoor ceiling fan, heater and pond under the rear patios
– Carpeted front lounge room with a ceiling rose
– Double French sliders linking the formal dining room to the family room
– Tiled family room with charming brickwork, a ceiling rose and double French doors opening out to the patio
– Separate rear master suite
– Ample built-in robe space to the 2nd bedroom
– 3rd bedroom with mirrored BIR’s
– 4th bedroom or study – you choose
– Separate bath, shower and heat lamps to the main family bathroom
– Functional laundry with a powder room, a double linen press and ample storage options – plus outdoor access to the rear
– Hallway linen storage
– Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
– ceiling fans throughout
– White plantation shutters
– Security doors and screens
– Gas hot-water system
– Foxtel connectivity
– Full bore reticulation
– Ample driveway parking space preceding a large powered single lock-up/garage workshop at the rear, plus a single width carport and access to an extra covered storage space to the rear
– Lush front lawns
– Huge 1,042sqm (approx.) block with side access
– Mel Maria Catholic Primary School at the end of the cul-de-sac
– Close to Attadale Primary School, Santa Maria College, parks and the river
– Easy access to the city, Fremantle and shopping at Westfield Booragoon
– Minutes away from cafes, restaurants and sporting facilities
Please call Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 for further information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,042 m²
- 2 Carport