135 Samson Street, WHITE GUM VALLEY WA 6162
Nestled behind a quintessential white picket fence and surrounded by native gardens and tall shady trees, this eclectic circa 1962 hacienda oozes a laidback “valley vibe”.
The homes layout is simple and practical with large timber framed widows letting the natural light flood in while offering an outlook to the tranquil outdoors.
While the original features give the home a warm and inviting feel, recent updates ensure you’ll have all the comfort and convenience for modern family living.
A huge private alfresco complete with pizza oven overlooks a family friendly yard and provides zone to relax or entertain the largest of gatherings.
Here’s your opportunity to stake your claim in this cosmopolitan “lifestyle precinct” with iconic cafes, restaurants and pubs all nearby and Fremantle and the coast just moments away.
– 3 double sized bedrooms – 2 with robes and 2 with split system a/c units
– Living room with working fireplace and split system a/c
– Country style timbered kitchen
– Updated bathroom with separate bath/shower
– Laundry with a sturdy concrete trough
– High extended ceilings
– Jarrah floorboards
– Mature reticulated gardens
– 405 sqm Green title block
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Open Fire Place