135 Waddell Road, BICTON WA 6157
Huge Hill-top land Holding
Nestled on a family sized 1050 sqm block with the golf course at street end lies a home of unique character with a garden providing your family all the space to play, entertainment and grow.
Set behind a picket fence and surrounded by tall native timbers, the feeling is peaceful and atmospheric further enhanced by the homes timeless circa 1960 features.
Large windows fill the internal spaces with natural light with the updated central kitchen and open plan living separating the large master suite from the children’s bedrooms and activity room/study.
But it’s the dream backyard which defines this home! From the decked entertaining area, you’ll have the perfect vantage point to take in the kids activities with an unrivalled space they’ll never want to leave.
Just a short walk to the river and schools in the heart of a family friendly community, this playground paradise will provide the platform for wonderful family life now and into the future.
– Generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Ceasarstone topped kitchen with family sized Ilve cooker
– Kids activity room/study/4th bedroom
– Multiple split system a/c’s
– Entertainers alfresco
– Vast reticulated yards with mature trees, vegie patch and lawns with lots of space for a pool or future additions
– Secure double garage
– Minutes ride to Pt Walter and Bicton Baths
* House plans available upon request
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage