13b Thurloe St, BICTON WA 6157
Customised Riverside Classic
Nestled in a coveted hill-top precinct and designed to embrace expansive northerly views, this custom designed and constructed residence captures the essence of quality riverside living.
Clean architectural lines and a refined, classical palette give the home a timeless, relaxed feel.
The expansive layout has an easy flow with high ceilings, cavernous room sizes and craftsman installed built-in furniture all adding to the homes livability. With accommodation and living spaces are set over 2 generous levels, there’s practical separation for growing families and just the right space for downsizers still wanting room to move.
Opening the large timber bi-fold doors to the entertaining balcony, you quickly realise how special Bicton’s Blackwall Reach precinct is with some of Perth’s riverside and lifestyle amenities right on your doorstep.
This truly special residence lies in the heart of one of Perth’s most livable riverside suburbs and is just a short stroll to the Swan…..why wouldn’t you want to live here?
– Understated design elements with warm timbers accents throughout the home
– Open plan upper level living
– Granite topped kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
– Full width entertaining/viewing balcony
– Decadent master suite with private terrace
– Downstairs living with kitchenette
– Ducted reverse cycle a/c
– Ducted vacuum system
– 20 panel solar system (5 Kw)
– Low maintenance gardens reticulated from bore
– Architect – Greg McCann
– Builder – Buildwise (Claude Giori)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 523 m²
- 2 Garage