14 Bawdan Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
The high life: Park Vista and Pool
Rising above a sweeping front lawn on a large block, with north-facing entertaining by the pool at the rear, this character filled home combines original features with contemporary comfort. You’ll love the flexible layout for family living.
Elevation, openness and a long green vista through the trees to the park all give this well appointed home a very special atmosphere, in one of the best spots in Willagee. Included are two separate living areas and a secluded spacious master wing, along with an adjacent study,
Jarrah floors flow inside, with a big picture window to the park making the front living room a delightful quiet place to be. Beyond is the central family space: open-plan living and dining, and a jarrah breakfast bar presiding over the central white kitchen, featuring a gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher.
Double doors open to the expansive alfresco for outdoor dining under a high ceiling, and an olive tree is among the productive plantings in the raised limestone garden beds.
This beautiful home is fantastic for entertaining and relaxation, with a glass-walled pool surrounded by aggregate paving, and a grassed area ideal for a trampoline or a game of cricket on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Three jarrah-floored bedrooms situated at the front of the home, two with long green views making the most of the brilliant park side position. Nearby is the family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity. Cleverly secluded at the rear of the home is the master bedroom wing, with huge built in robes, and a fresh white ensuite with dual access powder room. There is also a separate study/home office with built-in desk.
In addition to the lock-up garage, there is a gated hardstand area plus driveway parking, plenty of space for two cars and a trailer. Split-system air conditioners, ceiling fans, shutters and security screens make it all comfortable and secure. And that big front lawn is full of possibility if you’re keen to make use of the sun to grow lots of produce!
Central and convenient, with Fremantle ten minutes away and quick commute to Perth city, here perched above the park is a great place to live. Melville Senior High School and the local primary school are a short walk away, and out front is the vast green space of Webber Reserve for kicking the footy and taking the dog for a run.
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 pool 1 study 2 cars
• Lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with stunning outdoor space and pool
• Elevated, airy, long green views, full block
• Open-plan kitchen, jarrah breakfast bar
• Poolside entertaining, Salt water below ground pool with Freo stone pavers
• Secluded Master bedroom wing including Ensuite
• Separate study/home office
• Instant Gas hot water
• Auto Reticulation to gardens and lawned area
• Fireplace in front living area
• Split system air conditioning
• Gas bayonet in front lounge, family room
• Roller shutters , security screens
• NBN connected
• Single lock up powered garage
• Lock-up Garage plus gated hardstand
• Fantastic location above Webber Reserve
• Spacious 776 sqm block
• R40 zoning
• 342m to Caralee Community School
• 500m to Willagee Library
• 700m to Archibald Precinct shopping including doctor surgery, IGA, café
• 1.1km to Carawatha Park
• 355m to Melville senior High School
• 3.3km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 4.9km to Murdoch University
• 5.1km to Fremantle CBD
• 17.1km to Perth city
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 776 m²
- 2 Garage