14A Drury Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT
This light filled solid brick three bedroom home on a green titled block presents an exciting opportunity for first homebuyers and investors, with a huge backyard, a blank canvas for buyers.
This lovely home boasts soft neutral hues, a gorgeous white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a fresh modern bathroom and reverse-cycle air conditioning. Light and bright, you’ll find plenty of storage, with built-in robes to two bedrooms and linen cupboards in the laundry and hallway.
Outdoors, the spacious alfresco and expansive lawn area offers endless opportunities for play, entertaining and landscaping ideas. When you feel like stretching your legs or giving the dog a run, Webber Reserve and Winnacott Reserve are only a short stroll away.
Metres from Caralee Community School, this highly desirable location is also minutes from Melville Senior High School, the vibrant Archibald Street shopping hub and cafe strip, as well as public transport. You’ll love the sense of community in this fantastic suburb and the proximity to all the attractions of Fremantle.
Contact Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this gorgeous home soon.
• Solid three bedrooms, one bathroom home
• Ceramic floor tiling throughout, timber laminate flooring to the bedrooms
• Large contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Modern, fresh bathroom includes a bathtub, shower and vanity
• Huge backyard with easy-care garden beds
• Spacious alfresco with timber pergola
• Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms
• Plenty of storage space
• Roller blinds and downlights throughout
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning (split system)
• Currently tenanted until December 2021
• Spacious 573sqm green titled block
• 270m to Caralee Community School
• 570m to IGA, shops and cafes on Archibald Street
• 450m to Webber Reserve
• 410m to Winnacott Reserve
• 770m to Melville Senior High School
• 900m to Melville Woolworths
• 5km to central Fremantle
• 5km to Bull Creek Station
• 3.6km to Westfield Booragoon
• 2.5km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 572 m²