15A Blacksmith Court, BIBRA LAKE WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Welcome to 15A Blacksmith Court, Bibra Lake. Built in 1988 with a solid brick exterior, this is a fantastic strata home in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood with a well thought out and practical layout.
With a quiet north facing entrance to this home and welcomed by a lovely green garden, you will be surprised by its size. Enjoy the flexible interior spaces including casual family and dining as well a separate living area with an ideal study nook.
The large kitchen features modern facilities including a wall oven, dishwasher and double sink, cupboard storage and breakfast bar.
The three generous bedrooms include built in robes, as well as two with built in desks and feature low maintenance flooring. The family bathroom is fresh with shower, separate bath and vanity.
There is a large outdoor entertaining area with built in barbeque facilities and private courtyard garden as well as a powered workshop, with its own sink, toilet and large storage. There is also a shed with patio covering and a small garden.
Located in a cul-de-sac with lovely neighbours, the convenience of this location doesn’t get any better. So close to Bibra Lake Reserve, primary schools, shops, transport to Perth CBD you will love this entry level home into a well established family suburb.
– 1988 built solid brick and tile strata titled home
– Generous kitchen features breakfast bar, wall oven, dishwasher and double sink
– Three generous bedrooms, split system to master
– Built in robes, built in desk to 2 of the bedrooms
– Light family bathroom featuring separate shower, bath and vanity
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living room and wall air conditioner in family area
– Solar panels with 3 kw inverter
– Outdoor entertaining area with built in barbeque
– Powered workshop with water and separate toilet
– Garden shed
– Reticulated gardens
– Single lock up garage with remote roller door
– No Strata fees
– Approx 130 sqm living space
– Cul-de-sac location
Location (approx. distances):
• 500m to South Lake Primary School
• 500m to Lakeland Senior High School
• 500m Bibra Lake Reserve
• 2.8km to Cockburn Central Shopping Centre
• 3.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 3.5km to Murdoch University
• 9km to Fremantle
• 16km to Perth CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this property soon.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces