16 Quinlan Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
Perfect Parkside Position
It’s all done for you!
If you’ve ever imagined sitting on the front deck of your new home, soaking in the scent of frangipani as you cast your eye over a sprawling community park across the road, then we’ve found the place for you. This fresh fully renovated street front 4 bed, 2 bath home. Set high overlooking the lush green park, this perfect 359 sqm survey strata block enjoys classic character features teamed with stylish renovation in a sought-after location that will suit first home buyers, investors and down-sizers alike.
An expanse of windows at the front of the property help to create seamless movement from outdoor entertaining to indoor living. As newly installed timber decking gives way to highly polished original floorboards, natural light cascades in creating space and fluidity. An original fireplace creates a key focal point bringing a sense of warmth into this inviting integrated living space.
Indulge in a beautifully renovated kitchen complete with white stone benchtops, a generous six-burner gas stove and 900mm oven making this the ultimate creative space. Overlooking family living areas and out across Jarvis Park, this faultless kitchen is bathed in natural light and filled with fresh air where the only sound is the contented hum of daily park side life.
Three family bedrooms are located at the front of the property and enjoy the same timeless craftsmanship as the living areas. Adjacent to these bedrooms is the first of two bathrooms. Beautifully renovated with feature tiles and tapware, this bathroom makes wonderful use of space. A second bathroom at the rear contains a full bath with the same considered style and accents, ensuring this combined laundry/bathroom provides both form and function. A fourth bedroom opposite would make a perfect guest room.
A short drive to the local shopping centre, this is a prime location for convenience. And while Jarvis Park is opposite the property, there are also an abundance of parks to explore in Coolbellup including Hargreaves Park, Robb Park and Kaludjer Reserve all within an easy walking distance. Close to local schools, and only a short drive to Fremantle, South Beach, and Cockburn ARC there is no better home for you to start your love affair with Coolbellup.
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2+ car spaces
• Beautifully updated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
• Lovely light-filled kitchen including soft closing drawers, large oven and dishwasher
• Beautifully renovated bathrooms featuring black accents
• Stunning front alfresco with high ceilings to capture park opposite
• Newly installed decking, front and rear
• Original features teamed with stylish renovation
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Original features including floorboards, fireplace
• 359sqm Survey Strata Block
Location (approx. distances)
• 1km to Seton Catholic College
• 1.5km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 2km to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 2km to Coolbellup Community School
• 3.6km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 4.1km to Fremantle College
• 4.5km to Murdoch University
• 7.2km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 7.6km to University of Notre Dame Australia
• 5.2km to South Beach
• 7.3km to Fremantle
• 8km to Murdoch Train Station
• 9.1km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 22km to Perth
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this light filled home today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 359 m²
- 2 Garage