167 Moreing Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Under Offer - Home Open Cancelled
Embrace the warmth and timeless appeal of this clearly much loved circa 1963 cottage that is sure to capture the hearts of many.
Maintaining all of it’s original feel and character, this atmospheric hideaway engenders a genuine sense of seclusion yet offers all the lifestyle benefits of its thriving cosmopolitan positioning.
The layout has an easy flow with generous accommodation and lots of updates adding to the homes comfort and liveability. There’s also lots of space outdoors to relax and entertain with a huge rear alfresco and a private decked front porch.
Often sought but rarely found, the property has two secure vehicle entry points with easy access to the double garage and a second automatic gate access, handy for parking boats and caravans.
Escape life’s hassles and enjoy the riverside lifestyle your always wanted in the heart of a wonderful community where everything is on doorstep and easily accessed.
– Three double sized bedrooms with ensuite and family bathroom
– Spacious formal living and designated dining area
– Well appointed galley style kitchen
– 4 x split system a/c’s
– Full width timber bifold doors opening to a cavernous alfresco area with ceiling mounted heaters
– Retained and reticulated easy-care gardens
– Secure gate visitor access
– Lots of secure parking options
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 429 m²
- 2 Garage