17 Wheyland Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE - WILLAGEE'S NO.1 SELLING AGENT
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE – WILLAGEE’S NO.1 SELLING AGENT
Imagine this: a beautifully serene backyard with a bar in the big cabana by the pool, a huge tree-house in the jacaranda, a basketball court, room to play soccer on the lawn, and a really handy shed/workshop hidden behind the citrus trees. Sitting above it all is the deck, with great indoor-outdoor flow from a brilliantly renovated character home.
It is full of light, with gleaming solid timber floors reflecting the quality of the interiors. The layout works perfectly for a family – you can easily see the children at play in the backyard, or in the playroom next to the kitchen. This solid 1960’s home has been transformed by the owners whilst retaining its original atmosphere, and is a fantastic find in the sought-after Campbell Estate.
Through the gate to the walled front garden, you immediately realise this is something special, as a raised boardwalk winds past the water sculpture to the front veranda. Inside, solid timber floors flow through the generous open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas. Lit by a skylight, it features engineered stone tops, masses of cabinetry, and a storage room adjacent. The home wraps around the alfresco, with that lovely outlook over the backyard across to the pool. Near the kitchen, double doors open to a playroom or theatre room, with original timber floors and big picture windows to the front garden.
The master bedroom is secluded down its own corridor, with its own door to step out to the decked alfresco. It is simply elegant and spacious, with a walk-in-robe, and ensuite with bath and separate toilet. There are three more bedrooms, two with built-in robes, all with lovely garden outlooks, and there’s another bath in the family bathroom, finely designed in natural tones. More extensive storage is a feature of the laundry, which has a toilet and direct access from the deck. A handy door from the kitchen leads straight to the garage and hardstand for trailer, or an additional workshop/utility space.
It all adds up to the ideal family home, and the perfect set up to invite family and friends to gather around the bar in the big timber cabana by the pool and enjoy the gorgeous gardens. Or, it’s easy to head out to local restaurants nearby, and make the most of quick access to Fremantle, or to the freeway to head up to Perth city.
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars 1 theatre room 1 pool
• 1960’s character home fully transformed
• Central kitchen with large benchtop space, pantry and cupboards
• Gorgeous gardens, pool, cabana, bar, cubby
• Full of light, solid timber floors, great kitchen
• Resort feeling – peace, serenity, birdsong
• Home wraps around elevated alfresco above garden
• Secluded master suite with own outdoor access
• Playroom or theatre room adjacent to open-plan
• All bedrooms have lovely garden vistas
• Extensive storage, hardstand for trailer, plus shed
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Huge block – 810sqm
• Zoned R40
– 900m to Local IGA and shopping precinct
– 900m to Carawatha Park
– 750m to Caralee Community School
– 950m to Melville Senior High School
– 900m to Willagee Medical Centre
– 3.9km to Westfield Booragoon
– 3.6km to Murdoch University
– 6.1km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 6.1km to St John of God Hospital
– 6.1km to Swan river
– 5.6km to Fremantle
– 7.6km to Port Beach
– 16.4km to Perth CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this stunning home soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- 2 Garage