18 Clause Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Charming, Character, Family Sized!
It’s not often you’ll find such a spacious, family-sized mid century character four bedroom home in Willagee, so this beauty is a ‘must view’.
This home has retained character features of a bygone era, such as soaring ceilings, original timber floorboards and a working fireplace, with the modern comforts buyers expect today. Boasting a secure cul-de-sac position opposite Caralee Community School, you’ll immediately be charmed by the weatherboard and iron elevation and timber-decked verandah with cafe blinds, with the convenience of the kids being able to walk across to school.
Already spacious with two separate living areas, this warm and inviting home also lends itself to an extension, with room to spare on the generous 783sqm corner block. The timber decked verandah welcomes you to the home, with timber french doors leading into the front living room, complete with a working fireplace and split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
Stepping into the spacious master bedroom, located at the front of the home, this room offers a lovely view of the large tree in the front garden, a ceiling fan and plenty of room to add a built-in robe. The light and contemporary renovated bathroom includes a single vanity with stone top, frameless shower with rain head fitting and gorgeous feature wall tiling.
The second living area adjoins the three minor bedrooms enjoying the north facing light filtering through on wintery days. The generous second and third bedrooms feature space for built-in robes, roller blinds and ceiling fans, and the fourth bedroom/study has an expansive north-facing window for the glorious afternoon sunlight.
With the practicality of the kitchen being at the rear, make yourself at home with stainless steel appliances, including an electric oven and a 5-burner cooktop. Watch the kids play in the rear yard while you cook up a storm – with limestone retaining, and plenty of space for a BBQ, it’s ready for your family to transform it into a truly magical outdoor space. The laundry offers additional storage and the toilet is conveniently separate with a hand basin included.
Imagine the peace of mind which accompanies your kids walking over the road to school and playing safely in the cul-de-sac. Only a short ride or walk to Melville Senior High School and metres to Winnacott Reserve and Webber Nature Park, this exceptional location is certainly hard to beat. With cafes, shopping and medical amenities on your doorstep, it’s easy to see why Willagee has become the suburb of choice for so many families.
– Mid century character four bedroom, 1 bathroom renovated home
– Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Formal lounge with working fireplace
– Second light filled living zone featuring split system air conditioning
– Timber floorboards, high ceilings, ceiling fans
– Contemporary bathroom with frameless shower, stone benchtop and skylight
– Fujitsu reverse-cycle split system air conditioning to front lounge and second living area
– Separate laundry and toilet with hand basin
– Large timber decked verandah with cafe blinds
– 2 x double linen cupboards
– Garden shed for bikes, tools, storage
– 783sqm green titled block in cul de sac location
– Zoned R40/60
Council Rates: approx. $1,550.34 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,021.13 pa
– 50m to Caralee Community School
– 400m to Melville Senior High School
– 180m to Winnacott Reserve
– 950m to Carawatha Park
– 570m to Webber Reserve and Nature Park
– 450m to Caralee Medical Centre
– 400m to Willagee IGA
– 1.7km to Mel Maria Catholic Primary School
– 3.8km to Corpus Christi College
– 2.7km to Seton Catholic College
– 5.2km to Fremantle
– 3.6km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
– 4.6km to Murdoch University
– 6.6km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 6.7km Notre Dame University
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous home soon.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 783 m²