19/69-71 Bawdan Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Over 55's Villa - Rise Above The Ordinary!
Open For Private Viewing By Appointment
With a lofty outlook to the park, north-facing living and fresh new interiors, this bright and inviting villa offers a real point of difference in over-55’s living. Set amongst beautifully maintained gardens opposite the wide open space of Webbers Reserve, this two-bedroom home is in a privileged position on high. With no steps or stairs to navigate, you can enjoy all the convenience, security and services of the Webber Gardens village whilst having the privacy of independent living, plus a wonderful sense of openness offered by those long treetop views.
Across a wide elevated walkway, a circular window welcomes you to your front door. Inside, the modern white kitchen is fresh and appealing, with glossy white cupboards, large format white tiled splashbacks, stone benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop. Quality new carpet is a luxurious touch in the open-plan living, which flows through to your private walled balcony overlooking the trees to the Webber Reserve.
The master bedroom has a delightfully green northern aspect and both bedrooms have built-in robes. The bathroom has been stylishly renewed, with the separate laundry adjacent and a handy linen cupboard in the hallway. There is a walled drying court outside, and a neat exterior brick storeroom making uncluttered living easy.
Solar panels are a great addition and reverse-cycle air-conditioning gives you year-round comfort. You can enjoy the gardens without the work, as garden maintenance is among the various services included for the village lifestyle. If you enjoy the social aspect then you can take advantage of the social centre, with its library, pool table and alfresco barbecue, or participate in the social club or shopper bus service. This is also a wonderfully walkable location, with shops, cafes, public transport and medical facilities close at hand.
Make the move to low-maintenance living without compromising on location and lifestyle. This perfectly located villa is the easy, affordable way to sit back and enjoy the view.
– Two-bedroom Over-55’s villa in elevated spot opposite Webber Reserve
– Freshly painted, new carpets, modern kitchen and bathroom
– Totally accessible, all on one level
– Bright open-plan living and north-facing balcony
– No Stairs
– Optional carport or garage available (At extra cost)
– Security screens to doors and windows
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Solar panels
– Easy lock-up-and-leave
– Lovely village gardens, maintenance included
– Social centre with kitchen, ideal for gatherings
– Pets permitted
– Service fee inclusions: Council and land rates, water rates and consumption, building insurance, common area insurance, maintenance staff
– Brilliant location close to shops, cafes, medical facilities, public transport
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information or to view this fresh villa today!