19 Hornsby Street, MELVILLE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This beautifully presented four bedroom, two bathroom home in the heart of Melville is the ultimate lock-and-leave and low maintenance home for busy families.
With a welcoming federation-style elevation and easy-care 400sqm survey-strata block, this gorgeous home is neat as a pin and boasts three separate internal living areas. Downstairs, the home opens to a cosy lounge room at the front of the home.
Further in, the generous casual living zone, with its soaring high ceilings, include the tiled kitchen, dining and family room, which is bathed in northern light throughout the winter months.
The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a brand new electric oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and a double dish drawer. You’ll find plenty of soft-closing cabinetry, a recess for your microwave and a filtered water tap. The kitchen overlooks the casual family living, all bathed in north-facing light throughout the winter months.
Moving upstairs enjoy the private parents retreat , with its’ own private balcony and study area, as it opens up to a stunning master bedroom, with a generous ensuite including spa bath and double shower and separate walk in robe.
The space and light continues through to the three minor double bedrooms downstairs offering large built-in robes and well thought out family bathroom and separate powder room.
Outdoors, the spacious paved alfresco has a soaring pitched roof and shade blinds so you can entertain year-round, protected from the elements with privacy blinds. Minimal gardens are reticulated from a bore, keeping your water consumption easily manageable.
It’s easy to see why Melville is such a popular suburb for families. Melville Primary School is approximately a kilometre away, with Melville Senior Highschool even closer. Popular private schools, including Santa Maria College and CBC Fremantle, are also nearby and easily accessible by bus. Shop locally at Woolworths, which is just around the corner, Myaree IGA and at the fabulous shops and cafes on Marmion Street.
Don’t delay – this beautiful move-in ready home will be in demand.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this lovey home today.
• 2003 built gorgeous light-filled double brick four bedrooms, 2 bathroom home
• 3 living zones including lounge, family and upstairs retreat
• Private Balcony off Parents Retreat
• Coat closet and garage storage beneath the stairs
• Attic storage with pull-down ladder and extra roof storage in the garage
• Glossy floor tiles throughout (carpets to bedrooms, stairs and front lounge)
• Extra high ceilings to the lower level
• Spacious paved rear alfresco with shade blinds
• Roller shutters to the master bedroom, one minor bedroom and kitchen windows
• Ducted vacuuming
• Built-in robes to the minor bedrooms
• Roller blinds, verticals and plantation shutters
• Downlights throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Split system air conditioning to the master suite
• Easy-care gardens, reticulated from a bore
• Garden shed and wall-mounted clothesline
• Easycare 400 sqm survey strata block
• 1.1km to Melville Primary School
• 900m to Melville Senior High School
• 490m to Melville Woolworths
• 500m to Fresh Provisions, cafes and shops on Marmion Street
• 1.8km to IGA and Myaree Shopping Village
• 1.7km to Marmion Reserve
• 2km to LeisureFit Melville
• 1.4km to Kadidjiny Park & playground
• 3.8km to Westfield Booragoon
• 4.9km to Fremantle
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- Floor Area is 203 m²
- 2 Garage