19 Watkins Street, WHITE GUM VALLEY WA 6162
Historic Homestead - UNDER OFFER
Kick back, relax and embrace the history, warmth and timeless appeal of this eclectic cottage.
With a classical faade, rich period features and a genuine ‘feel good’ vibe, the floor plan offers surprising living space with a seamless fusion of old and new.
The open plan living space is cavernous with high extended ceilings and a bold contemporary kitchen. Two generously sized bedrooms could easily be added to by simply converting the formal lounge with original fireplace.
The original stables and chook runs may be gone, but there’s still some great yard space which is easily maintained.
Close to the Fremantle border and only a lazy stroll to town, this tastefully refurbished character gem is sure to capture the hearts of many.
– Circa 1952 double brick and tile homestead
– Spacious open plan living with split system a/c
– Formal lounge/potential third bedroom
– Large kitchen with marble bench-tops, dishwasher and quality European cooking appliances.
– Sleek modern bathroom
– Private rear decked alfresco providing year round outdoor entertaining options
– Expansive reticulated yards
– Extended garage with extra storage area
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces