19 Worley Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT. MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Peaceful Parkside Character
Surrounded by lush greenery, this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home sits upon a 442sqm survey-strata titled block commanding an uninterrupted view of Winnacott Reserve. Combining timeless craftsmanship with contemporary features, this is a family home that will nurture and support your family for many years to come.
Shaded and protected by a stunning Jacaranda tree, your front garden provides a peaceful place for children and pets to play in safety as you watch on from your front porch with a freshly brewed coffee in hand and listening to the surrounding birdsong. In addition to these beautiful life moments, this mid-century home offers original jarrah floorboards throughout and stylish ceiling features. Upon entering, find yourself immediately drawn into an integrated family living area that includes an original fireplace bookended by built-in shelves in the family living, a spacious and light-filled meals area, and a neatly designed kitchen that enjoys the benefits of a large south-facing window and ambient natural light.
Freshly painted throughout, family bedrooms at the front of the property delight in generous windows that bring the tranquil greenery into your home and create a sense of peace and calm that is rarely experienced. With the same original features as the main living areas, these bedrooms offer reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans to ensure your comfort year-round. A third bedroom to the rear of the property offers additional space and privacy for teens or guests.
With both a free-standing storage shed and additional in built storage at the rear of the carport, there is more than enough space to store new SUP you’ve been eyeing off. Comfortably fitting two vehicles within the electric gate, this property also contains additional parking for a trailer, small camper or perhaps even a jet ski. Walking distance to Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School this is a home that enables you to live a relaxed Willagee lifestyle for many years to come. A sought-after central location Worley Street is close to key transport links and local amenities, and in addition to being opposite Winnacott Reserve, a number of other excellent amenities are only a short walk, stroll, or scoot away. Combining timeless features and style, this classic Willagee home is a must-view.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this character-filled Willagee home!
3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car
• Gorgeous character filled solid mid century 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character home
• Freshly painted throughout
• Original jarrah flooring
• Smeg and Miele appliances in the kitchen
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning split systems in family room and bedrooms
• Three well appointed bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious laundry plus extra storage
• Winnacott Oval opposite
• Single carport with space for two vehicles PLUS camper van or trailer
• Store room
• Fireplace in family room
• Secure electric gates to front yard
• 442sqm survey strata block
Location (approx. distances)
• Opposite Winnacott Reserve
• 700m to Roy Neal Reserve
• 550m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist,
• specialist shops)
• 450m to Caralee Community School
• 700km to Melville Senior High School
• 4.9km to Seton Catholic College
• 5.1km to Corpus Christi College
• 5.3km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2km to Woolworths Melville
• 4.7km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 3.4km to Melville LeisureFit Booragoon
• 6km to Point Walter Boat Ramp
• 5.4km to Fremantle
• 17km to Perth
• 4.9km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.4km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 443 m²