195 Leach Highway, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, IN 4 DAYS WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Be inspired by this stunning WOW factor home in the highly desirable community of Willagee with river and city views of the Perth city skyline on offer. Enjoy the benefits of owning this modern and updated two-storey street-front 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, boasting abundant natural light throughout with spacious living on both levels.
Enjoy the easy lifestyle this architecturally designed home affords with this uniquely designed floorplan. When you walk inside to view this home, you will love the warm tones of the Toodyay stone fireplace and timber floorboards, along with the impressive sweeping high ceilings. Inviting open plan living opens up downstairs to include bespoke galley-style kitchen, large dining space and family area. The casual living spills out to a rear raised timber decked area, ideal for gathering for barbeques or a sunset drink. What a great space for entertaining! There is also a fantastic rear car space for two cars and trailer.
Walking into the north-facing spacious master bedroom, enjoy the light-filled generous sized ensuite bathroom. Enjoy a soak in the big tub at the end of the day. Two good-sized bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and a third minor bedroom/ home office located upstairs with north facing views,
On the second level, enjoy the stunning river and city views from the balcony of the Perth city skyline and Swan River. Relax with a sparkling wine in the evening, invite a few friends to watch the sky show or simply relax in the upstairs living space with the family.
With secure gated frontage, there is also room for your morning coffee on this timber decked area plus an extra space for lawn and raised garden beds to grow your own herbs and vegetables.
If you are looking for a unique double storey bespoke home in this community-minded suburb then this is the home for you!
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, for more information on this property soon.
• Stunning modern two storey home with river and city views
• Spacious ensuite features spa bath/shower and timber top vanity
• 18 solar panels with 6.6 kw inverter
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in family room/bed 2/bedroom 3/ bedroom 4
• Reticulated raised garden beds
• Spacious kitchen featuring gas hot plates, dishwasher and electric oven
• Timber bench tops in ensuite
• Private rear alfresco with timber decking, redgum timber top bar
• River and city views form Bed 4/study and upper family living room
• Balcony with views
• Plenty of parking space at rear, remote controlled garage door
• Garden shed
Location (approx. distances)
• 4.4km to Westfield Booragoon
• 550m to Melville high school
• 5.2km to Freo
• 3 km to river
• 5.1km to Murdoch Uni
• 6.8 to St John of God Murdoch
• 17.3 to Perth
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 382 m²
- 2 Garage