19A Allen Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
This huge family sized block will capture the hearts of buyers who enjoy the outdoors and crave space to spread out! This single level home offers generous room sizes, separate living zones and the most wonderful north facing outdoor entertaining areas all wrapped in established gardens.
Nestled on a huge 899sqm green title block on this premium street in the heart of the sought after and family oriented Woodside precinct of East Fremantle, the home is just minutes from the Swan river foreshore, the local footy club and parks and within easy reach of beaches, great cafes and restaurants, excellent schools and shopping.
This very unique land holding is quietly positioned at the rear surrounded by some of the suburbs most gracious character homes. Built in 1998, but having undergone recent improvements, this casually styled home features polished concrete flooring throughout the living areas and is designed to maximise its northern exposure. Gated for security and added privacy, allowing plenty of space for the kids to ride their bikes and scooters safely.
The home consists of formal and informal living and dining areas, centred by a light filled timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops. The floorplan is perfect for young families with the entire living zones facing the northern outdoors to easily keep watch on the children at play.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are all at located at the back, the main featuring a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
The outdoor covered alfresco is huge and allows for endless entertaining with separate dining and living zones surrounded by mature landscaping and gardens. A fabulous sunken fire pit is just perfect for winter nights with cozy seating making it the centerpiece of your backyard paradise.
This is a very special and unique home offering an opportunity to add further value in the future in this premium location.
For further details please contact exclusive selling agent Clare Hickey-Shand from Yard Property on 0424 593 136.
3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 car 899sqm
– 899sqm green title rear block
– Secure electronic gated entry
– Open plan kitchen, dining & living
– Huge covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area
– 3 Queen size bedrooms with BIR’s
– 2 Bathrooms
– Formal and informal living areas
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Polished concrete flooring
– Security alarm
– Double carport plus generous parking options for extra vehicles, boat, caravan etc
– Sought-after Woodside Ward East Freo location surrounded by families
– Walking distance to river, shops, schools, sporting clubs & transport
– Easy access to Fremantle & beaches
– In catchment to Richmond Primary and John Curtin college of the Arts
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage