1B Paitt Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Be pleasantly surprised by the warmth, light and space of this beautifully-presented 2014 built 4 bed, 2 bath family home, nestled on a delightful street-front GREEN TITLED BLOCK. With a north-west aspect, this property is just as lovely as the children’s playground only metres away in lush Harmony Park.
The house itself will also impress, from the airiness of an impeccably-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area to the second living option provided by the well appointed home theatre room. Away from the minor bedrooms lies a carpeted master suite off the entry foyer, where pleasant leafy views complement a huge walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite.
With plenty of tree-inspired shade out back where a protective sail covers the entertaining courtyard, this private back garden is accessible from both the main living zone and the side gate. With ample parking in the extra high double remote garage and the internal shopper’s entrance, this home is ready for the next family to occupy.
The many bonuses of buying in this whisper-quiet Willagee cul-de-sac include the handy proximity to local schools, Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School, as well as the suburb’s local shopping hub, sporting and community facilities. This suburb also boasts excellent public transport services to the Perth CBD, with the heart of Fremantle, Perth’s beautiful beaches and the picturesque Swan River only a 10-minute drive away.
With heaps of yard space and comfortable living areas inside, this outstanding residence will happily tick all your home-buyer boxes!
– 2014 built 4 bed, 2 bath family home
– Modern Kitchen appliances with breakfast bar /stainless steel appliances
– Recessed/coffered family-room ceiling
– Modern blind fittings
– Quality window treatments
– Gas storage hot water system (2014)
– Full automatic reticulation
– Freshly painted throughout
– Foxtel connectivity
– Security alarm system
– CCTV cameras to main living zone and front of property
– Double remote garage (Extra height)
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– 491 sqm GREEN TITLED block
LOCATION (all approx.):
– Easy walk to bus services and Harmony Park
– 500m to the local shops (Willagee IGA supermarket)
– 550m to Caralee Community School
– 1.3km to Melville Senior High School
– 3.7km to Royal Fremantle Golf Club
– 7.2km to Fremantle
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this exceptional family home for yourself today!