2/10-12 Palin Street, PALMYRA WA 6157
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHA MICALE AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
Peaceful, Private, Tranquil
Welcome to Villa 2 of 10-12 Palin Street Palmyra, a gorgeous three-bedroom, one bathroom street-front home only metres from Emily Main Park. Spacious and light-filled, this villa stands out from the crowd!
This charming brick and tile villa has undergone a contemporary renovation which includes a delightful kitchen upgrade, where white cabinets and subway-tiled splashbacks contrast beautifully with the warm tones of the wooden benchtops and timber-look flooring. Appliances include Bosch electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, and a Dishlex dishwasher.
Expansive windows and lovely French doors invite an abundance of natural light into the kitchen, dining and living space, kept comfortable year-round by split system
reverse-cycle air conditioning.
Each bedroom is carpeted, with built-in robes. The spacious master bedroom is also air-conditioned and has an adjoining semi-ensuite, renovated with crisp white floor-to-ceiling tiling, an oversized frameless shower with rainhead fixture and mirrored vanity cabinets. The WC is conveniently separate, off the hallway.
Privacy and peaceful this villa is positioned at the front of a well-maintained group of just eight, with a private, sunlit courtyard, surrounded by lush established gardens and lawn, accessible via a secure side gate. Enjoy your morning coffee beneath the pergola and the sounds of the birdlife drawn to this leafy area.
A safe and peaceful cul-de-sac, Palin Street has the advantage of being a short walk to Canning Highway without being a thoroughfare for non-local traffic.
This pocket of Palmyra is a sought after location due to its proximity to excellent local schools, parks, Fremantle and transport. Stroll to Palmyra and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, local cafes and Point Walter Medical Centre, and shop at Woolworths and Fresh Provisions just a few blocks away. Catch the bus down Canning Highway to the Sweetwater Rooftop Bar, Left Bank or Trade Winds – for less than an Uber!
This exceptional villa will appeal to downsizers, first home-buyers, young families and investors alike (the property is currently tenanted at $410 per week until 7th November 2021).
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Selling Agent, for more information or to view this stunning home today.
– Lovely street front renovated three bedrooms one bathroom villa
– Side gate access
– Sunlit front courtyard with established gardens and pergola
– Contemporary kitchen with timber benchtop
– Renovated semi-ensuite bathroom
– Timber-look flooring throughout, with carpets to the bedrooms
– Single linen closet in the hallway, and double closet in the laundry
– Built-in robes to bedrooms
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living and master bedroom
– Single lock-up garage
– Solar hot water system
– Security windows and doors
– Foxtel point
– 90sqm internal space
– Small group of eight
– Quiet cul-de-sac position
– Currently tenanted until 7th November 2021
– Rental $410 per week
Council Rates: approx. $1,427.95 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,021.13 pa
Strata Fees: approx. $200 per quarter
– 90m to Emily Main park
– 115m to Canning Highway & transport
– 215m to Point Walter Medical Centre
– 370m to Our Lady of Fatima Primary School
– 850m to Palmyra Primary School
– 600m to Woolworths Palmyra and Fresh Provisions Bicton
– 1.2km to Bicton Baths and Quarantine Park
– 2km to the Left Bank
– 2.3km to Melville SHS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 102 m²