2/12 Kanimbla Street, BICTON WA 6157
Centrally located near schools, shopping centres, transport links and the river you will find this two bedroomed gem of a property. With good sized rooms, an open plan central kitchen, good sized outdoor area, parking for two vehicles (in tandem) and low strata fees you really can’t go wrong with this one. Whether you are looking for your first home, an investment, to downsize or simply live in this property will suit all buyer types.
– Open plan layout
– Light and bright feel
– A very functional layout
– Separate lounge room with split system air con
– Open plan kitchen and dining area
– Two good sized bedrooms, both with built in storage and ceiling fans
– A semi ensuite bathroom with toilet
– Separate laundry with storage and outside access
– Sliding doors leading from the dining area to the alfresco
– Good size alfresco area with cover and easy care paving plus access to the garage
– Open single garage with option to park a second vehicle in tandem
– Separate good sized lockable storeroom
– Located in a small quiet complex of only four homes
With only four homes in this quiet and well maintained complex, it has a homely feel plus it keeps the strata fees low only $250 per quarter.
We look forward to showing you this property and meeting you at a home open soon.
For more information or to organise a private inspection at a time that suits you, please call David on 0434 112 112.
* Please note virtual staging has been used in the marketing images.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces