2/227 Preston Point Road, BICTON WA 6157
Sometimes referred to as Bicton’s “golden triangle” the prime riverside positioning of this well maintained villa is literally minutes’ walk to one of the Swan Rivers most treasured enclaves.
Nestled in a small group of 3 with no ongoing strata fees, you’ll enjoy all the lifestyle benefits of this riverside hot spot with all the privacy and tranquillity possible.
The layout is extremely practical and bathed in natural light. An updated kitchen overlooks a dedicated dining area with a spacious open plan living providing a large open plan versatile living space. The bedrooms are generously sized with built-in robes and the original bathroom in “as new” condition.
There’s also a huge private patio which can easily accommodate the largest of gatherings and is ideal for year round entertaining.
If you’re looking for an affordable easy lock and leave lifestyle in an enviable riverside zone, this unique property is hard to go past. Get in quick!
– Neat neutral kitchen with modern appliances and lots of storage
– Split system a/c to open plan living area
– Retained easy-care gardens
– Undercover carport parking plus second allocated parking
– On the doorstep of Quarantine Park, Bicton Baths and EFYC
– Strata Insurance $525 per year
– Council Rates $1345 per year
– Water rates at $804 per year
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 218 m²
- 2 Garage