20 Chaparral Crescent, WILLETTON WA 6155
A PLACE WITH SPACE AND POTENTIAL!
Nestled on a spacious 774sqm (approx.) corner block, this solid 4 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile family home with amazing gardens, outdoor entertaining areas and pool has finally been put on the market by its proud original owners who have appreciated it for many years.
Gleaming timber floorboards warm a functional L-shaped formal lounge and dining room off the entry that enjoys views out to sprawling backyard. A combination of charming brickwork and character slate flooring graces the kitchen, meals and family area where stylish light fittings and a storage pantry meet tiled splashbacks, a range hood, an Asko dishwasher and more.
Next door to it all lies a versatile games room with plenty of space for a pool table, alongside a gas bayonet for heating and seamless outdoor access to the rear where a stunning huge cedar-lined alfresco-entertaining area (with a ceiling fan, feature down lighting and protective cafe blinds) lies in wait. The latter splendidly overlooks a lush backyard with lawns, as well as a sparkling 37,000-litre below-ground swimming pool with “summer fun” written all over it.
The massive double lock-up garage with a pitched ceiling is large enough to host a boat or trailer and features three-phase power, access out to the drying courtyard off the laundry and ample driveway parking options that precede it. Back inside, the generous master bedroom is the pick of the segregated sleeping quarters and comprises of quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring, a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and semi-ensuite access into the fully-tiled bathroom – bubbling corner spa, shower, heat lamps and all.
Close to one of Western Australia’s biggest schools in Willetton Senior High School, only footsteps away from parks, picturesque lakes and medical facilities, just minutes from other schools and both Southlands and Bull Creek shopping centres and easily accessible to golf courses, major arterial roads, Murdoch Train Station, the St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Murdoch University, bus stops, the freeway, Perth city, Fremantle and Perth Airport, this absolute gem of a property has “living convenience” written all over it. What an opportunity this may prove to be!
4 bedrooms 1 bathroom 2 cars
– R20 zoning
– Carpeted 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
– 3rd bedroom with easy-care floors, a ceiling fan and mirrored BIR’s
– 4th bedroom with carpet, a fan and mirrored BIR’s
– Separate main toilet
– Tiled laundry with a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access to the spacious side drying courtyard
– Large separate workshop shed with power points in the garage nearby
– Two garage roller doors – one manual, the other remote-controlled
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Feature skirting boards
– Security doors and screens throughout
– Gas hot-water system
– Foxtel connectivity
– Manual reticulation off a bore
– Underground power to part of the block
– Ample driveway parking space for your boat, caravan or trailer – or all three!
– Three gated side-access areas – including double gates into the yard from the property’s second street frontage
Phone Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 or email email@example.com to view this property today!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 232 m²
- 2 Carport