20 Ellison Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, IN 5 DAYS WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
DREAMING OF A COTTAGE LIFESTYLE
Live the white-picket-fence lifestyle with this beautiful fully renovated Willagee street front strata home. Set back from the street and boasting a generous – and completely enclosed – front garden, this stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, offers the appeal of a traditional cottage with a thoroughly modern renovation, making sure that you truly get the very best of both worlds.
As you enter your new home, enjoy the warmth of original jarrah floorboards that extend throughout the property. With a living room that benefits from cascading natural light and front garden views, enjoy the warmth of a working fireplace as you snuggle up on the couch with a good book, or a favourite film. A panelled accent wall provides a rustic-chic vibe as you flow through into an expertly designed new kitchen. Revel in the glowing white subway tiles, and the luxury of a double Belfast sink. With soft-closing drawers and cupboards, and modern gas appliances, this truly is a dream kitchen. A space-efficient sit-up with additional storage makes for a versatile and user-friendly family space.
A wing of family bedrooms – all with built-in robes – exhibit the continuation of polished jarrah floorboards and an abundance of natural light. Your master features a beautifully finished panelled accent wall, along with direct access across the hallway to a newly installed and expertly designed bathroom. Acting as both a master ensuite and powder room for guests, this divine addition includes a bespoke stone benchtop, subway tiles throughout, and the ultimate decadent feel. A second family bathroom enjoys the same timeless, easy-care finishes and luxe appeal.
To the rear of the property, double French doors lead out to a generous outdoor living area. Compete with timber decking, unique hexagonal flagstone, and lush greenery adorning the fences and rear wall, this is a versatile, safe and protected space that doubles your family living area for year-round entertaining and day-to-day living.
Strolling distance to Archibald Street, you will find yourself in the midst excellent coffee, award-winning bakeries, local supermarket and family-friendly, family-run businesses. With a multitude of local parks and a choice schools close by, this thriving family community will provide the perfect canvas to your bright and colourful Willagee life.
3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2+ car spaces
• Stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom street front cottage
• Original features include jarrah floorboards and high ceilings
• Split-system air-conditioning (main living, master bedroom, bedroom two)
• Working fireplace
• Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, Belfast sink, stainless steel appliances
• Jarrah floorboards throughout
• Security on all window
• Integrated living areas with seamlessly flow between indoors and outdoors
• Automated front gate
• No strata fees
• 403 sm survey strata titled block
Location (approx. distances)
• 500m to Ormond Bowyer Park
• 950m to Winnacott Reserve
• 750m to Caralee Community School
• 1.3m to Melville Senior High School
• 3.4km to Seton Catholic College
• 4.1km to Corpus Christi College
• 4.3km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 450m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist, specialist shops)
• 2.3km to Woolworths Melville
• 5.6km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 5.9km to Fremantle
• 17.6km to Perth
• 5.7km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.5km to Murdoch Station
• 5.9km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
Don’t miss this opportunity, contact Siobhan Micale on 0410 085 174 to arrange a viewing.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 403 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces