20 Eric Street, COMO WA 6152
This is 'The One'
If location, modern finishing’s and style are important to you, then you have found the one. Occupying street-front positioning in one of Como’s favourite pockets, this double-storey home is sure to impress. Close to everything including schools, shops, cafes, bars and eateries, not to mention the Swan River, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle options.
– Set back street-front positioning
– Open-plan, light and bright feel
– Two lounge rooms
– Open plan kitchen, dining and downstairs living zone
– Professionally designed entertainers alfresco, feature courtyard and low maintenance garden beds
– Waterfall edge concrete BBQ bench, bluestone capped bench seating
– Stunning feature Tasmanian oak hardwood flooring
– Central kitchen with natural stone benchtops
– Separate laundry with laundry chute
– New premium woollen carpets upstairs
– Good sized upstairs living area with river glimpses
– Huge master suite with custom designed walk in wardrobe and a sexy, minimalist ensuite
– Bedroom two is large with a semi ensuite, large built-in wardrobe and has balcony access
– Bedrooms three is also large, features large built-in wardrobe and balcony access
– Large double garage with lots of room for storage and outside access
This home also has new floor to ceiling block out curtains, sheers and shutters installed. A Wi-Fi connected alarm system and security cameras with hard drive backup. The NBN fibre runs to the premises and the garden beds and verge are fully reticulated.
With so many features you really need to come and view, I look forward to showing you through soon.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 222 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage