21 Archibald Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Parkside views, enchanting originality
This mid century, north facing three bedroom brick and tile home is being presented as a freestanding and lovingly renovated cottage maximising light and space, pleasing the most discerning first homebuyer, downsizer or investor. With the showstopping location of the Carawatha Park in a prominent position opposite, you will find all you desire with this easy lifestyle.
This gorgeous home has been lovingly renovated with a modern kitchen and stainless steel appliances including a freestanding oven as well as dishwasher drawers. The bathroom has also been refreshed including shower, vanity and toilet, along with a second toilet in the laundry.
The charming street presence of the stunning park opposite, will delight buyers along with the accents of original character coupled with the simplicity of updated features. With two outdoor zones on offer including the front landscaped and bricked courtyard and a rear patio, this home comprises of 3 generous bedrooms opening from an entrance hall, boasting high ceilings and the simplicity of a bygone era.
You will be spoilt for choice with all that is on offer in this desirable pocket of Willagee, the Little Olive Café only a minute walk away, the park opposite and a short stroll to the local schools and transport. This light-filled home features jarrah floors, reverse cycle split system air conditioning, ample storage, reticulated gardens and plumbed in barbeque.
Nestled in this highly desirable suburb, this character-filled home won’t last long, make your choice today!
– 1950’s 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom character home
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Fully renovated kitchen including new oven, double dishwasher drawers
– Modern bathroom featuring shower, vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
– Spacious light-filled lounge room with gas bayonet
– Jarrah floors throughout
– Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room
– Gas hot water storage system
– Automatic reticulated front gardens
– Recycled bricked fenced front courtyard
– Spacious laundry with second toilet, fresh flooring
– Second rear outdoor patio features plumbed in gas barbeque and additional bayonet for heater
– Satellite dish and NBN connected
– Freshly painted throughout
– Double carport
– 286 sqm survey strata block (+ 77 sqm common property driveway)
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent for more information or to view this charming home today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 286 m²
- Floor Area is 194 m²
- 2 Carport