21 Garling Street, KARDINYA WA 6163
Style, Sophistication, Space
Stylish and sophisticated, this beautifully renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home provides the perfect backdrop to family life. Set on a north-facing 700sqm block with sweeping views to Somerville, this property leaves nothing to chance.
Allow yourself to be drawn the length of the hallway into the heart of this stunning home. A sumptuous space for growing families, enjoy a newly installed hampton-style kitchen boasting double farmhouse sinks, soft-closing drawers, and an abundance of storage supporting the island bench. Everything from a mosaic tile splashback to the engineered stone benchtops, designed with careful consideration and a passion for quality. Complete with bespoke built-in cabinetry, this light-filled integrated living space with casual dining and living room creates the ultimate family hub.
Sliding door access guarantees a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle with a paved and protected alfresco for year-round entertaining. The exterior of this property offers just as much style and consideration as the interior with established gardens featuring Bluetooth-connected irrigation systems, paving and lawned zones, and an additional outdoor work/project space.
With a perfectly appointed cubby-house, this enviable backyard is a paradise for children and adults alike. Return inside through French doors leading to a second living and dining area at the front of the property. Removed from the bustle of a harmonious family kitchen, you will find ample space for an eight-seat dining table, and relaxed living awash with winter sunlight through large northing-facing windows – the presence of a cosy wood-fired heater making an ideal winter hide-away.
Your huge master suite, also at the front of the property, enjoys the same warmth of cascading light from large north-facing windows. Including an ensuite with free-standing claw-foot bath, an impressive walk-in wardrobe and a versatile room that would make the perfect home office, nursery, or craft room – this is a true sanctuary. A suite of family bedrooms and a brand new family bathroom overlook the rear garden, and all enjoy the benefits of natural light and ducted air-conditioning. Both the family bathroom and laundry have been renovated to include elegant mosaic floor tiles and stylish tapware adding a sense of luxury to the everyday.
This sought-after location is surrounded by family-friendly parks, with Ormond Bowyer Park, Frederick Baldwin Park, Robert Smith Park, and Winnacott Reserve all within a kilometre radius – not to mention the hugely popular shopping precinct in Kardinya. Close to North Lake Road, this residence also enjoys the benefits of proximity to key transport links making sure everything you need is within easy reach.
21 Garling Street is an outstanding home that must be experienced to fully realise the style and sophistication on offer. It’s time to start planning how your family will create life-long memories in this superlative family home.
4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 tandem car
• Freshly renovated family home with luxury fixtures
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with app control
• Stylish fully renovated kitchen including 5-burner Smeg gas stove, dishwasher and soft closing drawers
• Freshly painted exterior and interior, new guttering, new windows throughout
• Security screens
• Newly installed light fixtures in dining/family/kitchen; tv included in family room
• Outdoor TV and cubby-house are included
• Wood-fired heater
• Fully fenced front and rear with established gardens, including fruit trees
• NBN connected
• CCTV cameras•
• Reticulated gardens and lawns
• 700 sqm green titled block
Location (approx. distances)
• 650m to Ormond Bowyer Park
• 450m to Frederick Baldwin Park
• 1.2km to Kardinya Primary School
• 1.4km to Melville Senior High School
• 1.9km to North Lake Senior Campus
• 3.6km to Seton Catholic College
• 3.6km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 4.7km to Corpus Christi College
• 1km to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist, specialist shops)
• 3km to Woolworths Melville
• 5.2km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 6.4km to Fremantle
• 17.5km to Perth
• 5.6km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 7km to Murdoch Station
• 6.4km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this beautifully renovated home soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²