21 Milne Street, BICTON WA 6157
It’s no surprise this tightly held hill-top neighbourhood, in Bicton’s ‘golf course’ precinct, is quickly becoming so hotly sought after by families looking to lay down their long term roots.
Nestled on a sprawling elevated quarter acre block, this quintessential circa 1958 family home has benefited from a modest extension providing extra livability and offers great bones for future improvements. The addition of a further separate games room offers a variety of flexible uses and overlooks the expansive backyard complete with mature trees, traditional workshop and chook pen.
Nurturing 3 generations of the same family for over 50 years, the home’s strategic position provides immediate access to the Swan river playground with Point Walter, Bicton Baths and Quarantine Park only moments away.
– Generous 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom accommodation
– Lounge/dining with original feature fireplace
– Large dome covered alfresco entertaining area
– Separate living / games / office
– Original period features
– Solid jarrah windows and sliding doors
– Second driveway ideal for boat and caravan parking
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces