219 Preston Point Road, BICTON WA 6157
Sprawling Riverside Estate
This is the first time this treasured local landmark has been offered to market since 1926.
Originally constructed with handmade bricks made on site, this adored long term family home has undergone exhaustive sympathetic renovations with an enormous extension to a scale that has to be viewed to be appreciated.
With a timeless façade of wrapped verandahs, the cavernous layout offers exceptional space for large and integrated families offering lots of versatility and multi-use potential with 4 independent living zones.
The outdoors and gardens have clearly been a passion for the owners with roses regularly in full bloom and the poolside entertaining to accommodate the largest of gatherings.
You’ll never run out of indoor or outdoor space on this massive 1354 sqm block. There’s hardstand parking for 6 cars, a huge garage (designed for boat parking) and a customised 60 sqm double brick workshop – the ultimate man cave for the tradie or creatively minded.
This home has the proportions and inbuilt versatility to grow with your family and puts you in the heart of one of Perth’s favourite riverside precincts.
– Original 1926 character home with rich original period features
– Substantial additions and improvements completed in 2001
– Take your pick of the numerous living zones available
– Huge central family sized kitchen
– Decadent upper level parents retreat with private balcony
– Well secured, heated pool
– Manicured gardens reticulated from bore
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,354 m²
- 5 Garage