220 Burke Drive, ATTADALE WA 6156
RIVERSIDE LIVING AT ITS BEST
Located on the stunning Attadale foreshore and allowing you to indulge in beautiful river glimpses from both upstairs and at ground level, this immaculate 5 bedroom 4 bathroom two-storey residence really does occupy “position perfect” whilst affording your family the opportunity to capitalise on an array of living and entertainment options.
Fully renovated throughout, this sleek and stylish property boasts an expansive lower level, headlined by a central open-plan family, dining and kitchen hub with soaring high cathedral-style ceilings, custom built-in wall cabinetry, under-stair storage and external access out to lush front-yard lawns and delightfully-manicured gardens. The kitchen alone oozes enough class to inspire anybody’s culinary senses through its sparkling stone bench tops and breakfast/meals bar, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, an appliance nook and quality Bosch stainless-steel range-hood, stainless-steel dishwasher, five-burner gas-cooktop and double-oven appliances.
Double doors reveal a huge carpeted lounge – or theatre – room off the entry, whilst the minor sleeping quarters comprise of three generous bedrooms (including a versatile fifth bedroom or potential home office with its own private front access), a fully-tiled bathroom with a separate shower, bathtub and stone vanity, a separate fully-tiled toilet, a fully-tiled laundry and even a fully-functional sauna. Also downstairs, you will find a large tiled games room with its own bathroom and, like the family room, seamless outdoor access to a massive entertaining alfresco with its own built-in mains-gas barbecue and full view of the gas-heated spa and shimmering below-ground swimming pool at the rear.
Up top, a carpeted games room doubles as a fascinating parent’s retreat with a sink, storage and space for a fridge within its own huge bar complementing access out on to a sizeable alfresco-style front balcony, benefitting from water glimpses through the treetops. A spacious second or “guest” bedroom also works well as a nursery and is neighboured by another bathroom. The sumptuous master suite possesses ample built-in wardrobe space, double glazing to its windows, balcony access and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – walk-in shower, twin “his and hers” stone vanities and toilet.
Enjoy a short stroll to the local pub, cafes, medical facilities and sprawling Tompkins Park playing fields, whilst also revelling in a very close proximity to the excellent Santa Maria College, Point Walter Golf Course, Attadale Primary School, public transport, the freeway, the Perth CBD, Fremantle and the newly-rebranded Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre. This is riverside living of the absolute highest order!
5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 cars
– Upstairs parent’s retreat with cathedral-style ceilings, a bar and balcony
– Large lounge/theatre room with split-system air-conditioning, custom cabinetry and outdoor access to a lined front verandah with river glimpses through the treetops
– Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area downstairs
– Separate outdoor games room with a walk-in linen press/storeroom
– Sauna on ground floor
– Swimming pool
– Covered outdoor gas-heated spa with a shade sail
– Café blinds and cathedral-style ceilings to the alfresco, with timber lining to the preparation area where a built-in BBQ and sink lie in wait
– Fully-tiled wet areas – including an outdoor “fourth” bathroom (off the games room) with a shower, toilet and vanity
– Carpeted upper-level master suite and spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and plenty of natural sunlight
– Large upstairs second bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
– Carpeted downstairs bedrooms, including 3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR’s, split-system air-conditioning units and custom drawers (3rd bedroom also has alfresco access)
– 5th bedroom-come-home office with BIR’s, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to the front of the property
– Functional laundry with a double linen press, alfresco access and a clothing chute from upstairs
– Separate remote-controlled double lock-up garage with high ceilings
– Separate second driveway, allowing for boat, caravan or trailer parking
– High storage capacity throughout – including two double hallway linen presses and one single linen cupboard downstairs
– Quality travertine floors throughout
– Solar-power panels
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Ducted-vacuum system
– Feature shadow-line ceiling cornices
– Security doors
– Foxtel connectivity
– Two instantaneous gas hot-water systems
– Outdoor power points
– Large lockable outdoor storeroom
– Rear garden shed
– Full reticulation
– Backyard lawn area with external seating
– Huge 977sqm (approx.) block dominated by quality concrete aggregate to the exterior
Please contact Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 for further information.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 977 m²
- 2 Carport