23 Hanlin Way, SAMSON WA 6163
A beautiful home positioned on an elevated block on Hanlin Way in a quiet, tight-knit community. With high-end fixtures and fittings throughout and beautifully presented gardens, this home is perfect for those who like to surround themselves with quality and comfort.
A tasteful farmhouse style renovation has created a warm and inviting family environment that combines modern luxuries with a classic country feel. Beautiful polished timber benchtops reflect natural light and warmth that streams through the large V-lux sky light in the kitchen which boasts stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
Bespoke fit-outs in both the ensuite and main bathroom share matching tiling combinations and unique style features. The spacious main bathroom offers a baroque style cabinet combined with a porcelain bowl sink and polished wood bench, a modern standalone bath and separate shower.
Two sets of large french doors allow natural light to flow into the lounge and kitchen/dining area as well as granting access to the covered outdoor area and large backyard, perfect for entertaining family and friends and with enough space to create your ideal outdoor haven.
At a glance:
– 23 solar panels – 5kw solar system providing paid electricity
– Large rainwater tank
– Three phase bore reticulation system
– Large bricked outdoor covered entertainment area
– Two access gates into backyard area (left & right)
– His and hers sheds at rear of property (garden shed & large powered workshop)
– Double garage under main roof
– Insulated roof
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus a lounge reverse cycle wall-mounted air conditioner
– Five large car parking spaces
– Secure fencing
– Fruit trees and grape vines
– Quiet cul-de-sac
– Close to bus routes
– Large gardens & vegetable plot
– Modern ensuite plus spacious main bathroom with standalone bath
– Two sets of french doors leading to the covered entertainment area and back garden from the lounge and kitchen/dining area
– Cafe blinds on rear covered patio
– Window security shutters
This home is unique, considered and sure to impress, call Jordan Marshall today on 0438 298 100.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Garage