23 Keppell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Stunning Parkside Perfection
A lush, green front garden leads into a beautifully refreshed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, situated on a 562sqm green titled block and overlooking the sought-after suburb of Willagee. Whether you are looking for a family home, investment property, or lock-and-leave, 23 Keppell Street is a versatile property that will suit your needs.
Brand new timber look flooring, and new carpets throughout speaks to the property’s coastal location and imbues the home with a beach-side vibe. As the hallway leads to a central living area, warm neutral tones together with large windows flood the integrated living area with natural light.
Boasting an island sink, the open-plan kitchen creates a relaxed fluidity that flows through all areas of the home. With a freshly installed laundry, enjoy a stylish and effortlessly efficient home where family and friends remain a priority. Sliding door access creates a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle as the combined living area becomes a paved alfresco under the main roof, which flows smoothly towards a terraced back garden just waiting for an avid gardener to make their mark on this promising outdoor space. There’s an ideal spot for a pool or just enjoyt his low maintenance garden as is.
Truly making this an entertainer’s dream is the inclusion of a cosy home theatre. Whether you’re planning a movie night or afternoon barbecue, this home will be the perfect partner to your plans.
Offering a stylish ensuite, sizable walk-in wardrobe and with private outdoor access via generous sliding doors, your master suite becomes a relaxing, restorative retreat. Two of the three additional bedrooms at the rear of the property overlook the terraced rear garden with a fourth bedroom at the front of the property benefiting from a large window overlooking the surrounding greenery of Keppell Street. With such a versatile layout, any space could easily be utilised as a study or home office.
A highly sought-after suburb, Willagee is the perfect location for your lifestyle. Benefit from a strong local community enabling you to shop local whilst remaining close to numerous beaches, Fremantle and with an easy commute into the City. Willagee is a winning location in every way.
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 cars
• Refreshed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
• Open plan kitchen; island bench, stainless steel appliances
• Gas hot water system
• Fresh bathrooms
• Parkside location in cul-de-sac with choice of two parks
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Reticulated rear garden
• Brand new flooring throughout including timber look beach flooring, new carpets
• Freshly painted throughout
• Reticulated easy care rear garden
• Brand new laundry
• Sliding door access from master suite to rear terraced garden
• Theatre room
• Spacious 562 sqm GREEN TITLED block
Location (approx. distances)
• 60m to Walter West reserve and Willagee Kardinya Scout Group
• 160m to Frederick Baldwin Park
• 500m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.2km to North Lake Senior Campus
• 3.6km to Seton Catholic College
• 5.1km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 4.9km to Corpus Christi College
• 4.4km to Murdoch University
• 900m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist, specialist shops)
• 2.6km to Woolworths Melville
• 5.8km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 6km to Fremantle
• 18km to Perth
• 6.2km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 7km to Murdoch Station
• 6.3km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
Contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous park side home today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 563 m²
- 2 Garage