23 Radnor Way, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT. MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
This solid brick single-level street front home, nestled amongst well-established gardens and featuring street frontage, promises an impressive and convenient lifestyle. Located in a cul-de-sac and surrounded by all there is to offer in this fast-growing renewed suburb, this home is a standout.
Location is everything: only a short stroll to primary and secondary schools, and set between two parks with public transport options, this lovely light-filled home includes features of its era: retro 1970’s kitchen and high ceilings as well as modern comforts including glossy bamboo floors, updated bathroom, spacious kitchen and meals plus separate living room, as well as a stunning private outdoor entertaining zone.
The indoor and outdoor living spaces are generous, including the well-appointed front living room with sliding door, connecting the interior to a private outdoor patio with block out blinds, providing an ideal setting for year round outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
This home offers three spacious bedrooms, all featuring bamboo flooring, built-in robes and ceiling fans. The family bathroom has been updated with separate shower, bath and vanity.
With a functional mid-century kitchen and open plan meals area, there are plenty of options here: keep as is or upgrade the kitchen space with plenty of space for a chef’s kitchen.
Practical features include a single carport and extra space for a second vehicle, ducted evaporative air-conditioning and a gas heater for warmth throughout the winter months.
Additionally, there’s a separate toilet and a spacious laundry with two linen storage cupboards in the home plus a large roof attic for extra storage.
Enjoy the effortless living this lovely street front home offers, call Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, for more information.
– Solid brick 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom street front home in cul-de-sac
– Retro kitchen with stainless-steel freestanding oven and large pantry
– Generous light filled meals area with sliding door access
– Stunning outdoor patio with block out blinds for year round entertaining
– Bamboo flooring
– Built-in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Fully gated and private front outdoor area with lush green lawn
– Security screens and doors fitted throughout
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– High ceilings throughout
– Gas hot water system
– Second patio area with block-out blind for gym/workout zone
– Attic storage
– Laundry area with linen storage
– Garden shed
– Located close to parklands and public transport
– 387 sqm street front strata block
– No Strata fees
Location (approx. distances):
• 950m to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 1.7km to Coolbellup Community School
• 750m to North Lake Senior Campus
• 6km to Fremantle College
• 2.9km to Seton Catholic College
• 2.5km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 7km to South Beach
• 8.1km to Cockburn ARC
• 9.1km to Fremantle Leisure Centre
• 8.4km to Fremantle
• 22km to Perth
• 1.6km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 4.7km to North Lake Shopping Centre (incl. Good Grocer, Lawley’s Bakery, Baker’s Delight)
• 450m to Doherty Reserve
• 1.2km to Len Packham Park
• 1.6km to Beeliar Regional Park
• 3.1km to Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 6.6km to Murdoch Train Station
• 7.7km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 5.8km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 387 m²