23A Treeby Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE AFTER THE FIRST HOME OPEN!
Chic, Contemporary, Stunning!
Welcome to 23A Treeby Street, Coolbellup – a gorgeous, 2019 built four-bedroom two bathroom home situated metres from picturesque local parklands. Finished to a high-end specification, and boasting a ‘coastal’ inspired rendered brick and weatherboard elevation with timber-decked entry, this beautiful survey strata home enjoys a private position on its 294sqm rear block.
Light, beachy hues throughout this property create a relaxed vibe you’ll love coming home to – from the tiled, drift-wood look flooring and neutral carpets to the engineered stone benchtops and white tiling and cabinetry. Lovely high ceilings lend an airy spaciousness to the home.
The sophisticated kitchen overlooks the dining and casual living areas – a beautiful space that continues outside via glass sliding doors. The sleek white cabinetry, stone benches and tiled splashback are accentuated by stylish matt black hardware and stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher.
The light-filled minor bedrooms feature roller blinds, double mirrored built-in robes and quality carpets. The king-sized master features a chic, timber-panelled wall feature behind the bed and a luxe ensuite with frameless shower, full-height charcoal feature tiling, bath and double vanity with stone benchtops.
The fourth bedroom is utilised as a home theatre, a fantastic multiple use room, also ideal for a home office or guest bedroom.
A short stroll to several local parks and local shops, this home is located in a friendly, close-knit pocket of Coolbellup, where neighbours enjoy an annual Christmas street party.
– Contemporary, 2019-built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach style home
– Tiled flooring throughout, with quality carpets to the bedrooms
– Stone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
– Downlights and feature pendant lighting throughout
– Ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Electric Rinnai hot water system
– Full-height cabinets in the kitchen
– Built-in and walk-in robes to bedrooms
– Fourth bedroom/Home theatre
– Paved alfresco area under the main roof
– Double remote garage with roller door access to the rear, convenient shoppers entry, extra parking in the driveway
– Linen cupboard in the laundry
– Front and rear sensor lights
– Low maintenance front gardens
– Rear 294 sqm survey strata block
– Walk metres to Perdita Reserve, Kaludjer Reserve, Jarvis Park and Hargreaves Park
– Public transport is a short stroll away, on Winterfold Rd and Coolbellup Ave
– 0.8km Coolbellup Primary School
– 0.5km Samson Primary School
– 1.1km North Lake Senior Campus
– 2.5km Kennedy Baptist College
– 1.0km Seton Catholic College
– 2.1km Perth Waldorf School
– 5.0km Corpus Christi College & Yidarra Catholic Primary School
– 2.3km Murdoch University
– 1.6km Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 4.7km South Fremantle Beach
– 5.6km Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
– 4.7km Murdoch Park’n’Ride Station
– 4.3km SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
– 2.4km Adventure World
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, today to view this stunning home.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 294 m²
- 2 Garage