24/1 Silas Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Just relax: stylish apartment, views
The sophistication of secure apartment living comes complete with an open outlook of treetops and sky, views to the wide blue river and the port, and the village atmosphere of Richmond Quarter, with everything you need right there. Walk to the river and the George Street precinct, be at the beach in minutes, head upstairs to meet friends for drinks at Sweetwater, or downstairs for local cafes, shopping and salons. Making the time to do that is possible when life is stylishly simple in this apartment, north-facing and full of light.
Feel the sense of openness as soon as you step inside, where a wall of high-spec glazing framed by sheer drapes creates a quiet interior, opening to a paved terrace enjoying the northern aspect and the river view. A waterfall island bench in white engineered stone marks the kitchen space, with glossy white cabinetry, soft-close drawers, mirrored splashbacks and Smeg appliances, including stainless steel dishwasher and induction cooktop. Natural-toned carpeting adds texture to the air-conditioned open-plan living, with linen storage and European laundry beyond, and washing machine and dryer included. The engineered stone tops continue in the spacious bathroom, and adjacent is the air-conditioned master bedroom, with double built-in-robes and its own access to the balcony for indoor-outdoor flow.
With secure lift access, video intercom, underground gated parking and your own storeroom, it’s a secure and easy lifestyle in a fantastic riverside neighbourhood. Enjoy strolling along the river, walking to local George Street restaurants for a night out, heading over the bridge to North Fremantle bars and entertainment, or just relaxing with a drink on your terrace looking over to the lights of the port.
What an amazing entry level price into a well sought after suburb!
1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 car
Council rates: approx. $1,366.24 pa
Water rates: approx. $998.17 pa
Strata fees: approx. $829.40 pq
– Bright, stylish apartment near the river in Richmond Quarter
– Third floor, north-facing, lots of light, very quiet
– Wall of glass opens to terrace with port and river views
– Engineered stone tops in kitchen and bathroom
– Soft close drawers
– Smeg appliances, glass splashback, European laundry
– Spacious Bedroom with double robes and own door to terrace
– Air-conditioned, secure parking, storeroom
– Swipe card lift access, video intercom
– Wonderful neighbourhood: river, shopping, cafes, gyms, salons
– Stroll to George Street, minutes to the beach
– Easy access to public transport with bus stops right at your doorstep
– Current lease in place to 15th December 2021 at $375pw
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, for more information or to view this stylish apartment soon!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 90 m²
- Floor Area is 90 m²