24 Bartlett Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, IN 4 DAYS WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Excellent Space and Privacy
Tucked away in this quiet pocket of Willagee, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is private with comfortable multi-living zones and plenty of space for a couple or family to live. With solid jarrah flooring and brand-new carpets, enjoy this fresh and warmly lit rear north facing home.
Beautifully presented this home has two separate living zones giving you choice of multiple casual living, with the front facing living room giving you a quiet place to sit and read. Walking through to the casual area enjoy the well-appointed kitchen, meals and family space as the central hub of this cosy home. Enjoy preparing meals in the kitchen, where the generous breakfast bar allows your family and guests to sit for casual meals or enjoy the generous dining space for those evening dinners or family get togethers.
The well-appointed master bedroom, situated at the front of the home, features ensuite with updated shower screen, vanity and toilet. The three minor bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, share the family bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity. There is also an updated laundry with storage space, new tiles and tapware.
Sliding doors open to an equally large outdoor patio with built in wood fired pizza oven and barbeque space. Enjoy hosting guests in this relaxed atmosphere where there is plenty of outdoor living and plenty of room for children or a small pets to play on the rear lawn, where the low maintenance landscaped gardens surround this large space.
Only a short drive to the local shopping precinct, Woolworths, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch train station, the Swan River and Fremantle enjoy this spacious family home, so rarely available in this sought after suburb.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 cars
• Solid brick and tile 4 bed, 2 bath rear north-facing home
• Warm jarrah floorboards through casual living areas and fourth bedroom
• Light-filled front living zone with views to garden area
• Brand new carpets throughout
• Spacious kitchen with island bench and loads of cupboards
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Security alarm and roller shutters
• Solar panels – 4.2 kw inverter
• Rustic style entertaining zone featuring wood fired pizza oven, built in bbq and sink plus firepit
• Landscaped gardens, lawned area with reticulation and raised garden bed
• Garden shed
• Remote lock up double garage
• Spacious 572 sqm green block
• 350m to Webber Reserve
• 1.1km to Caralee Community School
• 1.2m to Melville Senior High School
• 1.1m to Woolworths
• 1.3m to Archibald Street shopping precinct
• 4m to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 4m to Swan River
• 4.5m to central Fremantle
• 5.6km to Murdoch University
• 5.9km to Notre Dame University
• 17.9km to Perth CBD
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, for further information or to view this perfect family home for yourself today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 572 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes