25 Antill Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
From the moment you arrive at this stunning four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home in Willagee’s prized dress circle, you’ll be impressed by the generous size and versatility this beautiful home offers.
Set upon an elevated 706sqm block, the welcoming rendered brick and tile elevation is framed by delightful established rose gardens. Step inside the double door entry and find the elegant master suite, incorporating ‘his and hers’ walk-in robes behind the bed head and a beautifully appointed ensuite with a bath.
This spacious home boasts multiple internal living zones, including an impressive home theatre with built-in speakers, an open plan living and dining area and a separate games room/gymnasium, complete with wall-to-wall mirrored built-in storage.
You’ll just love the renovated kitchen, which features engineered stone benches with plenty of cabinets above and below, and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Even the laundry is impressive, with a large walk-in linen closet, loads of storage and bench space and a separate WC.
Outside, you’ll be amazed by the expansive alfresco and gardens. A pitched patio and large shade sail provide shelter for all-season entertaining, there’s a great-sized lawn for kids’ and pets’ activities, and extensive veggie gardens. You’ll also find several established fruit trees, including mango, mandarin, orange, pawpaw and a grapevine.
Situated in Willagee’s premium pocket, this exceptional home is metres from Four Seasons Park, Harmony Park, and a few minutes walk to the fantastic Archibald Street shopping and cafe precinct.
Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, can’t wait to show you through this impressive family home soon.
• Quality 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms family home in dress circle location
• Deluxe renovated kitchen with large cupboard space and stone waterfall benches
• Well appointed home theatre with built in speakers
• Open plan casual living zone including kitchen, dining and family
• Separate games room with built in storage – ideal gym room
• Spacious home office / study
• High ceilings throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• Crimsafe security mesh on all windows
• Double sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Timber look flooring throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Double lock-up garage with shopper’s entry
• Large laundry with walk-in linen for ironing
• Alarm system
• 6.6kW Solar panels (only 12 months old)
• Expansive alfresco with pitched patio and shade sail
• Reticulated lawns and garden beds
• Separate section for established veggie gardens
• Mature fruit trees – citrus, mango, grapevine, pawpaw
• Large garden shed
• Elevated 706sqm block
• 55m to Four Seasons Park
• 270m to Harmony Park
• 430m to Archibald St shopping & cafes
• 560m to Caralee Medical Centre
• 610m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 1.6km to Melville Woolworths
• 2.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 5.5km to Fremantle
• 4.4km to Murdoch Station
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 706 m²
- 2 Garage