26 Hockin Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT!
Spacious and beautifully presented, this spacious and light-filled four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home offers far more than meets the eye!
Positioned on a rear 733sqm block on an elevated street, the location is hidden and whisper-quiet yet minutes from every local amenity. Private and secure, there’s plenty of parking space over and above the double lock-up garage.
Inside you’ll find a highly versatile floorplan that would suit various situations, including multi-generational families. The front section of the home incorporating the master suite and living area can be fully self-contained if required, with its own entrance and plumbing for a kitchenette and European style laundry. This would also suit downsizers interested in generating an additional income stream, such as short-stay or rental accommodation.
The main living, dining and kitchen area is an airy, light-filled space, boasting 33 course ceilings and sliding doors for access to the sunny verandah. A third living area with external access offers a multitude of purposes, from a home office to a theatre or kids’ activity room. The upgraded kitchen features expansive benchtops and breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and stainless steel Bosch appliances.
A separate wing hosts three queen-sized bedrooms, each with built-in robes and roller blinds, well-equipped laundry and family bathroom and further built-in storage.
Outdoors there’s a surprising amount of space, including beautiful waterwise garden beds, a large covered veranda, established lemon, lime and mango trees, a spacious expanse of lawn. There’s ample space for a pool (STCA), trampoline and swing set, garden shed or cubby house – let your imagination guide you!
This exceptional location is a short walk to popular Webber Reserve and minutes to Caralee Community School, the Archibald Street shopping & cafe precinct, Melville Woolworths and the O’Connor commercial area. Convenient access to Stock Rd and Leach Highway make getting around a breeze, whether by car or public transport.
This private family home will surprise you!
• Family sized modern four bedrooms, two bathrooms
• 33 course ceilings in kitchen, family area
• Versatile floor plan with multiple living areas
• Upgraded kitchen with brand new benchtops
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning (installed 2019)
• 3 x gas bayonets
• Roller blinds throughout
• 4.5kW PV Inverter solar system (18 panels)
• ADT monitored alarm system
• Solar with electric booster (Provisions for connection to gas hot water system)
• Commercial grade reticulation
• Plumbing for a bar/kitchenette in front living area
• Opportunity for self-contained accommodation with own entry
• Double lock-up garage, with drive through to verandah and additional driveway parking
• Private 733sqm block, zoned R25
• 400m to bus stops on Stock Road
• 420m to Webber Reserve
• 980m to Caralee Community School
• 1.7km to Melville Senior High School
• 2km to Seton Catholic College
• 860m to Melville Woolworths
• 1.2km to Caralee Medical Centre
• 1.2km to Archibald St IGA and cafes
• 4.5km to central Fremantle
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 733 m²
- Floor Area is 198 m²
- 2 Garage