26 Norkus Way, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Nestled on quiet, tree-lined Norkus Way is this surprisingly large family home on an elevated low maintenance block. Situated in the family-friendly suburb of Willagee, this gorgeous four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is only a few steps from public playgrounds and parklands.
At the front of the home is a spacious study with a long, custom-made desk. The expansive front living area features timber-look flooring, with a French door conveniently separating this space for the adult time or kids activities.
The king-sized master suite boasts plantation shutters and an expansive quadruple wardrobe. Recently renovated with a large, sleek vanity, the ensuite also includes a heat lamp, shower and separate wc.
The functional and stylish galley kitchen is a central hub to this family home , with endless benchtops and soft-closing drawers, gas hotplate, integrated dishwasher and coffee and tea nook. The kitchen flows through to the light-filled meals area and family room, creating a welcoming space for the family to come together for meals and casual living.
Each double-sized bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and new carpets, and are serviced by the family bathroom with a shower, bathtub and extra-long vanity.
Double French doors open onto the decked alfresco, shaded from the elements under the main roof of the home. Limestone steps lead up to the idyllic pool area, complimented by a Bali-inspired gazebo – perfect for relaxing and entertaining friends and family. Bliss out by the koi pond while listening to the bubbling water feature.
The leafy suburb of Willagee has become a desirable location for families, with Joan Williams Park just a few metres down the street, and Webber Reserve a short walk away. Nearby schools include Seton Catholic College, Melville Senior High School, Santa Maria College and Caralee Community School.
Enjoy local shopping and cafes on Archibald Street, or a few minutes away at Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, undergoing a state-of-the-art multi-million dollar redevelopment. Public transport is easily accessible, with Murdoch and Bull Creek stations conveniently close by, and local bus routes within the suburb.
This exceptional home offers convenience and a family-friendly lifestyle you’ll love.
– Surprisingly spacious elevated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with separate study
– Private front entry
– Two separate living zones
– Freshly painted throughout
– Timber-look flooring in living areas, new carpet to bedrooms
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Gas bayonet
– Custom built kitchen including soft-closing drawers, integrated dishwasher, Blanco oven, with microwave recess above
– Modern master bedroom and ensuite
– Powder room
– Walk-in linen cupboard
– Spacious laundry to accommodate washer and dryer
– Large, established tree in front yard offering privacy and shade
– Saltwater fiberglass pool with pool cover, uninterrupted view of the pool from inside
– Water feature and koi pond
– Timber decked alfresco
– Established, easy maintenance gardens
– Bali-style gazebo
– Double carport with remote roller door and new motor
– Storage room off carport with built-in shelving
– 11 solar panels
– 548sqm green title block
Council Rates: approx. $2,175.53 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,364.41 pa
– 0.55km to Joan Williams Park
– 0.8km to Woolworths Melville
– 1.1km to Caralee Community School
– 1.1km to Fremantle Language Development Centre
– 1.4km to Melville SHS
– 1.9km to Seton Catholic College
– 2.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 4.2km to Santa Maria College
– 4.4km to Westfield Booragoon
– 4.5km to Fremantle
– 5.4km to Bull Creek Station
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent to view this stunning home soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 548 m²
- 2 Garage